• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
  • Haha
Reactions: lcforall
Thanks so much
if you could update to 3.15.2 October 10, 2023 would be great
Thanks a lot again

Babak updated WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.15.2

Download WP Rocket v3.15.2 - Caching Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v3.15.2 October 10, 2023

Staggered release, version is available for 65% of customers.
Enhancement: Add new attribute value for images excluded form Lazy Load Background Images feature (#6146)
Enhancement: Add license type to our collected statistics (#6152)
Enhancement:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Im getting this nottification:

WP Rocket:

We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.

Im getting this nottification:

WP Rocket:

We couldn't generate the used CSS because you're using a nulled version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS feature and further improve your website's performance.
Read the previous comments.

I was here to search for v.3.15.2 October 10, 2023 and found link from your repost @lcforall https://onlinemediamasters.com/wp-rocket-settings/ and if someone read the big post... he swap WP Rocket for FlyingPress and show why and why wp rocket is slow. I was using WP-Optimize but wanna give a try to WP Rocket but I learn about FlyingPress https://babia.to/threads/flyingpress-taking-wordpress-to-new-heights.38863/page-13

sooo...thanks @lcforall
Do you have a guide? i am trying it now instead of wprocket but it is loading really slow for me.

Do you have a guide? i am trying it now instead of wprocket but it is loading really slow for me.

... and if you want using Perfmatters with Wp Rocket read this: https://onlinemediamasters.com/wp-rocket-settings/

Note:
In some cases, the site loading may slow down too much if you have a lot of scripts, the TTFB metric is greatly affected. Try delaying JS loading upon user interaction, in some cases its a push!

Last edited:
Reactions: guguk

... and if you want using Perfmatters with Wp Rocket read this: https://onlinemediamasters.com/wp-rocket-settings/

Note:
In some cases, the site loading may slow down too much if you have a lot of scripts, the TTFB metric is greatly affected. Try delaying JS loading upon user interaction, in some cases its a push!
Thank you for great opinion and documentation but I always saying that optimization is beginning when you starting to make web pages. I have used wprocket some cases (depends for clients and client requests) sometimes I've used wp-optimize etc never mind.

People who want to become "web designer" should to know that there have NO plugin to make "optimize" your website and make good metrics within "one click".

Let me an example for my serious client:
This one I just analyzed without using any optimizer plugin or caching plugin. As you can see, TTFB is 818ms which is a lil bit high but acceptable value and FCP is 1.3 s which is slightly high and LCP is 1.5s which is good.
So in this case, we need only "cache" and "cdn" and it will be great metrics and "user experience"

before-rocket.png

So, when I install any cache or/and optimizer plugin (I tried wp rocket in this case). TTFB value decrease almost half of a value which is did not use one. And FCP slighlty decrease 1.1s (200 ms) but LCP value which is most critical metric increase very very high value, blocking time and CLS also increasing. And also almost all kind of plugins increasing DOM size.

So kind of these plugins increasing user experience (Your layouts have not broke up if you are lucky ) but metrics does not increasing even worst these values mostly decrease.

after-rocket.png

In shortly, nitropack and kind of these plugins created that reason and when people see good metrics including good user experience then they can ready to pay 100+ bucks a month.

So why I have mentioned in first words that optimization is beginning when you starting to make web pages and you should know how web works, how caching works.

Reactions: lcforall
Thank you for great opinion and documentation but I always saying that optimization is beginning when you starting to make web pages. I have used wprocket some cases (depends for clients and client requests) sometimes I've used wp-optimize etc never mind.

People who want to become "web designer" should to know that there have NO plugin to make "optimize" your website and make good metrics within "one click".

Let me an example for my serious client:
This one I just analyzed without using any optimizer plugin or caching plugin. As you can see, TTFB is 818ms which is a lil bit high but acceptable value and FCP is 1.3 s which is slightly high and LCP is 1.5s which is good.
So in this case, we need only "cache" and "cdn" and it will be great metrics and "user experience"

before-rocket.png

So, when I install any cache or/and optimizer plugin (I tried wp rocket in this case). TTFB value decrease almost half of a value which is did not use one. And FCP slighlty decrease 1.1s (200 ms) but LCP value which is most critical metric increase very very high value, blocking time and CLS also increasing. And also almost all kind of plugins increasing DOM size.

So kind of these plugins increasing user experience (Your layouts have not broke up if you are lucky ) but metrics does not increasing even worst these values mostly decrease.

after-rocket.png

In shortly, nitropack and kind of these plugins created that reason and when people see good metrics including good user experience then they can ready to pay 100+ bucks a month.

So why I have mentioned in first words that optimization is beginning when you starting to make web pages and you should know how web works, how caching works.
What do you do to delay js and remove the unused css? This is also important

A balance of WP Rocket and Perfmatters (for unused css and other benefits), and the use of a decent page builder i.e Oxygen or Bricks gives you some amazing results.

Not forgetting optimisation of images (without any use of plugins) by using https://squoosh.app/ and opting for a minimum of 10 to 15 plugins max, all checked by https://wphive.com/ for their speed, security and more, helps with overhaul optimisation and security

This can also be a cause of your hosting company. Try and avoid shared hosting, and if you cannot for cost purposes, use a WP hosting package for the benefit of PHP memory, security, backup and more. All sites on these platforms are using the same CMS and helps reduce issues with security and much better support, especially for clients etc.

There is more you can do to help but never always rely on Google or GT Metrix for their accuracy and honesty. If you build a site with speed and optimisation in mind you should be fine.

That's what I'm talking about actually.
These plugins does not know which plugin should delay or shouldnt so why these always needs "exception" fields for it. So you can delay JS which you need without plugin.
For unused css, if you have unused css then you dont need it? So why you loading all or some pages these CSS?
First of all you SHOULD drop to use ready-made page builders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock