• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
update 3.13.4!
It looks like it's not perfectly nulled :(

Recieving message :

WP Rocket:
We could not generate the CSS used because you are using a hacked version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS option and further improve your website's performance.

Click here to get a WP Rocket Single License at 10% off!

Back to 3.13.3 well nulled :)

It looks like it's not perfectly nulled :(

Recieving message :

WP Rocket:
We could not generate the CSS used because you are using a hacked version of WP Rocket. You need an active license to use the Remove Unused CSS option and further improve your website's performance.

Click here to get a WP Rocket Single License at 10% off!

Back to 3.13.3 well nulled :)
hahaha it is complicate

• Haha
Reactions: lcforall
Hi, All! I installed Wp-Rocket (wp-rocket-3.12.6.1.zip) and i am getting this errors:

WP Rocket cannot configure itself due to missing writing permissions.
Affected file/folder: wp-content/advanced-cache.php

Affected file/folder: wp-content/wp-rocket-config

Affected file/folder: wp-content/cache/wp-rocket

Affected file/folder: wp-content/cache/busting

followed all isntruction from https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/6...ble?utm_source=wp_plugin&utm_medium=wp_rocket

but still same erros i am getting

aswell created manualy folder required, privilaged all forlders 755 and created and that file advance-cache.php.

now warning about that php file disapear, but warnings about folders still pissiong me off even if that folders are in the server (wp-content/wp-rocket-config , wp-content/cache/wp-rocket , wp-content/cache/busting )

plus i am getting this error
Unable to create directory wp-content/uploads/2023/06

what i need to do to solve that errors?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, All! I installed Wp-Rocket (wp-rocket-3.12.6.1.zip) and i am getting this errors:

followed all isntruction from https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/6...ble?utm_source=wp_plugin&utm_medium=wp_rocket

aswell created manualy folder required, privilaged all forlders 755 and created and that file advance-cache.php.

now warning about that php file disapear, but warnings about folders still pissiong me off even if that folders are in the server (wp-content/wp-rocket-config , wp-content/cache/wp-rocket , wp-content/cache/busting )

Thank you!

Hi,

On some hosting platforms, the permissions need to be different because the user running the webserver doesn’t have permission to write files. You can try with other values, such as 664, 666 for files, and 775 (even 777 for some hosting platforms). Make sure to consult with your hosting provider about this.

Dies any one knows why wp Rocket says caching not possible.

"You seem to be using another plugin that requires a separate mobile cache. Therefore, this setting was automatically activated."

I only use wp rocket

Thank you!
Take a close look - whether all WP Rocket folders are available on the hosting.
There may still be folders and links from other and previous caching plugins.
Read it here:

thank you guys. i have hosting from contabo, vps m. Is brand new site, today installed wordpress and having only Oxigen and Wp rocket. Already full of warnings, i have to scroll a bit till i am going to value looking for. The idea this wp rocket is pushing to make more vulnerable the overall security of the whole site by modying permisions which the main wordpress is not recomeneding ( https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/changing-file-permissions/ ) . For sake to site to load faster this wp rocket is compromising security. what other options you might think to do to avoid making the whole site vulnerable and to obtain what i am looking to achieve. Currently i have 2 plugins, Oxygen and Wp rocket. From beginign is pissing me off. In total i will plan on my site to have around 10 plugins. I need to sort this isues from beingin because i am sure by the end of that around 10 plkugins will me more problems, This reason wordpress and its plugins become more pain in the ass than seamless and easy flow to create site. Full of bugs and stupid warnings. Starting to hate theis wordpress eviroment but using because is cheap and with tis cominuties easy affordables and because i dont know other enviroments. If was some alternatives, i was mobing straigh away, becaus long time wordpress and its stupid issues and thousands of options made me to quit from some dreams. I am traying hardly and now to avoid quiting because of this stupid roadblock problems. Please do your best to help me because i start to hate this bullshith worpdress because is not heloming creators is jut puting more obtacles to try to solve something whcih used to be built from the start. Is like you buy a hose nut still you have to put brick, windoes, roofing, painting, flooring. So what actualy is doing wordpress in this days is just sliowing the processes. back in the day used to be more easy and less problems. Day after day that developers and plugin developers dont have the same intentions from begingin to help, their intentions if just to comercialize more using negating thoughts moods emotions to make creatorts to fall into developers traps through bad emotion, frustration, bad moods (pissing people oof thousands options wich will overwelm people, putin a lot of erros warning blocks to features) TOO SALESLY people in this days.

All sh** warnings:

Oxygen 4.5 changes the way Repeater elements are styled. You must regenerate your Oxygen CSS Cache for Repeater elements to be rendered correctly.

Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:
Oxygen is now using JSON instead of WordPress shortcodes to store your designs.

Imaging this is only from 2 plugins. I will need in total around 10 plugins.

I am alreaty disperate and pissed off. Please people try to help me somehow i am already emtnaly fucked. Thanks you guys.

thank you guys. i have hosting from contabo, vps m. Is brand new site, today installed wordpress and having only Oxigen and Wp rocket. Already full of warnings, i have to scroll a bit till i am going to value looking for. The idea this wp rocket is pushing to make more vulnerable the overall security of the whole site by modying permisions which the main wordpress is not recomeneding ( https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/changing-file-permissions/ ) . For sake to site to load faster this wp rocket is compromising security. what other options you might think to do to avoid making the whole site vulnerable and to obtain what i am looking to achieve. Currently i have 2 plugins, Oxygen and Wp rocket. From beginign is pissing me off. In total i will plan on my site to have around 10 plugins. I need to sort this isues from beingin because i am sure by the end of that around 10 plkugins will me more problems, This reason wordpress and its plugins become more pain in the ass than seamless and easy flow to create site. Full of bugs and stupid warnings. Starting to hate theis wordpress eviroment but using because is cheap and with tis cominuties easy affordables and because i dont know other enviroments. If was some alternatives, i was mobing straigh away, becaus long time wordpress and its stupid issues and thousands of options made me to quit from some dreams. I am traying hardly and now to avoid quiting because of this stupid roadblock problems. Please do your best to help me because i start to hate this bullshith worpdress because is not heloming creators is jut puting more obtacles to try to solve something whcih used to be built from the start. Is like you buy a hose nut still you have to put brick, windoes, roofing, painting, flooring. So what actualy is doing wordpress in this days is just sliowing the processes. back in the day used to be more easy and less problems. Day after day that developers and plugin developers dont have the same intentions from begingin to help, their intentions if just to comercialize more using negating thoughts moods emotions to make creatorts to fall into developers traps through bad emotion, frustration, bad moods (pissing people oof thousands options wich will overwelm people, putin a lot of erros warning blocks to features) TOO SALESLY people in this days.

All sh** warnings:

Oxygen 4.5 changes the way Repeater elements are styled. You must regenerate your Oxygen CSS Cache for Repeater elements to be rendered correctly.

Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:

I am alreaty disperate and pissed off. Please people try to help me somehow i am already emtnaly fucked. Thanks you guys.

HI,

Not knowing the origin of the choice that prompted you to use a page builder, I'd be willing to give you some advice on the choices to offer, but it also depends a lot on the type of project that your client has in mind. Personally I am not inclined to devolve the development of a design to a page builder, because it is a second interface, with many more compatibility problems than WordPress compared to other plugins. I don't want to put you off using these PBs, but I suggest you take a look at the official WordPress reviews.

I have been using WP Rocket for quite a while and have never seen any of the warnings you mentioned.

The standard permissions of my Hosting on Apache server are automatically configured to 664 and 775 for files and folders (https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/changing-file-permissions/) but I have never seen WP Rocket warnings on writing impediments. Excuse me if I repeat myself, but each provider has its own directives on this subject, what does your hosting say about this problem of yours?

Last edited:

All sh** warnings:

Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:
Troubleshoot:

The standard resolution on hosting is different.
On my hosting, the default is 700. Everything works fine.
No need to copy someone's data and transfer it to your hosting. You have a problem, most likely, with your hosting provider.
Ask your hosting provider for help.

3.14 June 15, 2023​

Staggered version available for 15% of customers.​

• 3rd-party compatibility: Introduce Cloudflare APO compatibility (#3180)
  • 3rd-party compatibility: Improve TranslatePress and RUCSS compatibility (#5640)
  • Enhancement: Rewrite Cloudflare Add-on code (#5729)
  • Enhancement: Bump minimum WordPress version to 5.8, PHP to 7.3

AKSakallı updated WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v.3.14

3.14 June 15, 2023
Staggered version available for 15% of customers.
3rd-party compatibility: Introduce Cloudflare APO compatibility (#3180)
3rd-party compatibility: Improve TranslatePress and RUCSS compatibility (#5640)
Enhancement: Rewrite Cloudflare Add-on code (#5729)
Enhancement: Bump minimum WordPress version to 5.8, PHP to 7.3

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please test this and report back.

WP Rocket 3.14 NULLED

Temporarily removed due to fatal error. Will update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snapper123
これをテストして報告してください。

WP ロケット 3.14 無効化
サーバー上で重大なエラーが発生しました。
このファイルを適用するとサーバー全体がクラッシュします。

• Haha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock