• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
i am using it but i got this error on my panel
"Action Scheduler: 38124 past-due actions found; something may be wrong. Read documentation »"
how to solve it

I had the same error

As there are a few changes to "Action Scheduler" in the latest WP Rocket update. it seems to take a bit of time for the error to disappear. I guess while CRON updates itself

This error has now gone on all of my sites

3.12.1 September 15, 2022​

(Released to 25% of users)​

• Enhancement: Dynamically update Remove unused CSS exclusions from our server (#5038)
  • Enhancement: Respect in-progress limit for preload items (#5393)
  • Enhancement: Add new filters to prevent deletion of used CSS (#4942)
  • Enhancement: Display a notice if RUCSS table could not be created (#3960)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from Delay JS execution (#4905, #5266, #5404)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from minify JS (#5097, #5216)
  • Enhancement: Exclude .cfm extension from CDN rewrite (#5020)
  • Bugfix: Remove loading attribute from images/iframes when using JS lazyload to prevent conflict on some browsers (#4961)
  • Bugfix: Prevent deprecated warning on PHP 8.1 (#5205)
  • Bugfix: Prevent PHP warning when using missing image dimensions for some SVG (#5098)
  • Bugfix: Prevent showing missing Action Scheduler tables notice incorrectly in some cases (#5021)
  • Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when Action Scheduler tables could not be created on installation (#5396)
  • Bugfix: Prevent PHP fatal error when using count() on invalid type with PHP 8 and above (#5407)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Display a conflict notice when Cloudflare server push mode is enabled while Remove Unused CSS or Combine CSS ie enabled (#4710)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Remove old Remove unused CSS server IP from Wordfence allowlist (#5249)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock