• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
@Babak can you update to 3.4.1.2? Thank you!!

v.3.4.1.2 was released yesterday, but after failing with some major bugs the developer team pulled out the release , so currently last stable build is 3.4.1.1 .
Even if you purchase official wp-rocket you'll get 3.4.1.1 at this moment.

So, wait for the shortcoming bug-fixed update.

PLEASE NOTE:

Those who have already downloaded WP Rocket v3.4.1.2 from some other websites/forums (which was yesterday's release) - please uninstall them.
Despite having same build no. this release is different which was released just 20 minutes ago before this post . . So you have got here fastest update release here. . .

Check stable update release/changelog Here . . .

Hello, for some reason I get this error for 2 days in the configuration of the CDN cloud flare.
WP Rocket: Incorrect Cloudflare email address or API key. Read this documentation for more information.

Hello, for some reason I get this error for 2 days in the configuration of the CDN cloud flare.
WP Rocket: Incorrect Cloudflare email address or API key. Read this documentation for more information.

Update to today's release . . clear cache + optimize database , then try to purge cloudflare cache.
Mine fixed with today's release.

Hi Babak, Hi CyberDevil,
I suppose that you work with Query Monitor and Debug bar to ensure the best performance.
About your last WP Rocket versions :
You can see 4 "HTTP API Calls errors" (Query M) and between 2 to 14 Java errors (Debug Bar).
Please receive the corrective for the 401 error : wp_rocket_3412
To fix java errors :
If you work on WP Multisite, or not i think, let's do a first database cleaning with WP Rocket.
After, clean your database one time with WP Optimise.
And all is perfect !
;)

@p.majax

I don't work with query monitor or debug bar.
Beside there's no error of java or http on last build releases ,
If you face such error, it's particularly your misconfiguration issue.

ok, it was my action only for offer a solution for others maybe in the same case, and surely not for criticize ;-)
WP rocket works well, maybe my configuration causes this errors...
What do you think about:
wp-rocket/inc/classes/admin/settings/class-page.php on line 199
Don't you find better ? :

Private function get_customer_data() {
$customer_key = defined( 'WP_ROCKET_KEY' ) ? WP_ROCKET_KEY : get_rocket_option( 'consumer_key', '' );
$customer_email = defined( 'WP_ROCKET_EMAIL' ) ? WP_ROCKET_EMAIL : get_rocket_option( 'consumer_email', '' );

$response =200;
//# $response = wp_safe_remote_post(
//# WP_ROCKET_WEB_MAIN . 'stat/1.0/wp-rocket/user.php',
//# [
//# 'body' => 'user_id=' . rawurlencode( $customer_email ) . '&consumer_key=' . $customer_key,
//# ]
//# );

//# Because after you have :

if ( 200 !== wp_remote_retrieve_response_code( $response ) ) {
return (object) [
'licence_account' => __( 'Unavailable', 'rocket' ),
'licence_expiration' => __( 'Unavailable', 'rocket' ),
'class' => 'wpr-isInvalid',
];
}

Ok. In finality, all works fine without the corrective for you, with this corrective for me, so no problem !

Reactions: thirstyfire2003
Maybe this little trouble only on Multisite...
;-)

Wp Rocket + cloudflare ( with Workers) ,

Hi, @Babak @CyberDeviL quick question Wp Rocket will disable cloudflare Wordpress plugin?, just afraid if mine "Workers" will be triggered . if you know, kindly please let me know - that will save me a lot of time on configuration and tests. thank you in advance

Wp Rocket + cloudflare ( with Workers) ,

Hi, @Babak @CyberDeviL quick question Wp Rocket will disable cloudflare Wordpress plugin?, just afraid if mine "Workers" will be triggered . if you know, kindly please let me know - that will save me a lot of time on configuration and tests. thank you in advance

FIRST:
Since WP Rocket itself having Cloudflare configuration option, you can uninstall the cloudflare external plugin (which will reduce installed plugins numbers) & setup cloudflare on WP Rocket side. . .

SECOND:
If you still want to keep using Cloudflare plugin instead of the "WP Rocket integrated Cloudflare feature" then just don't ENABLE the cloudflare option in WP Rocket settings.

THAT'S ALL . . .

FIRST:
Since WP Rocket itself having Cloudflare configuration option, you can uninstall the cloudflare external plugin (which will reduce installed plugins numbers) & setup cloudflare on WP Rocket side. . .

SECOND:
If you still want to keep using Cloudflare plugin instead of the "WP Rocket integrated Cloudflare feature" then just don't ENABLE the cloudflare option in WP Rocket settings.

THAT'S ALL . . .
Thanks for the prompt reply

CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4.2 Final

WP Rocket v.3.4.2 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: WP Smush Lazyload compatibility.
  • Enhancement: Preserve youtube-nocookie.com during LazyLoad (keep original youtube URL) and modify youtu.be/ID url.
  • Enhancement: Purge Cloudflare cache automatically when Cache Everything is enabled.
  • Enhancement: Detect and report when , and wp_footer() are not available.
  • Enhancement: Detect Jetpack mobile theme.
  • Enhancement: Cache cleaned when post slug / permalink is changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock