• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
What? You had Screenshots?
v3.15.8.1 Nulled
i've downloaded this version from here and you can check it has file name 1n.php or post.php or text.php this are shell files, if you install this plugin they can access your cpanel with the help of this shells and can steal all your datas.

they will also redirect your site to some random site of their and also can do whatever they want with your files from your cpanel.

Reactions: scathscath
v3.15.8.1 Nulled
i've downloaded this version from here and you can check it has file name 1n.php or post.php or text.php this are shell files, if you install this plugin they can access your cpanel with the help of this shells and can steal all your datas.

they will also redirect your site to some random site of their and also can do whatever they want with your files from your cpanel.
I haven't encountered any problems with the versions available here. Babiato is a community of users of resources that are used to develop websites and more, some are programmers with many years of experience, I advise you to provide concrete evidence on your topic, otherwise you will not be considered!

Reactions: Snapper123 and Vee_
v3.15.8.1 Nulled

v3.15.8.1 nulled
This version by NulledMaster? Are you sure? because I have compared NulledMaster version with the one in the official github there is no file named 1n.php. As for post.php there is one I found in "inc/Engine/CriticalPath/Admin" folder but that was originaly there, not a shell like you claim.

Edit:
There is a link to the virustotal page in the image if you want to know detailed info about the zip file

1707126917367.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3xploit and Robox
I want to ask. Is here an issue or its ok?
So wp Rocket has a large amount of actionscheduler_actions in Database in Seconds timed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240205-153632_Chrome_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20240205-153632_Chrome_1.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: anantvijaysoni
I want to ask. Is here an issue or its ok?
So wp Rocket has a large amount of actionscheduler_actions in Database in Seconds timed.
This is not normal. I do not know what exactly the problem is on your site, but all URLs are preloaded in the Action Planner.
-----------------
1. All external URLs of remote hosts that are used on the site (social networks, etc.) must be entered in the DNS Query Optimization tab.
2. In the Pulsation tab, disable it in the Admin panel and frontend. Reduce the ripple in the editor.

Hello,
thanks again for being so generous. UNfortunately, the same issue remains : Remove Unused CSS and Load JavaScript deferred both don't work :( Any advice on how to fix this ?
thanks

Hello,
thanks again for being so generous. UNfortunately, the same issue remains : Remove Unused CSS and Load JavaScript deferred both don't work :( Any advice on how to fix this ?
thanks
You need to have a license to use the "Remove Unused CSS" feature, while the "Load JavaScript Deferred" feature still functions normally. You can also use the Perfmatters plugin for the "Remove Unused CSS" feature.

Reactions: Jacky2023
You need to have a license to use the "Remove Unused CSS" feature, while the "Load JavaScript Deferred" feature still functions normally. You can also use the Perfmatters plugin for the "Remove Unused CSS" feature.
thanks bro :)

v3.15.8.1 Nulled

Your OWN cpanel could be hacked. cPanel is NOT secure as folks think. I don't use it on any sites. CloudPanel i'd recommend for VPS. Any other host use hostinger. Built-in wordpress management and malware scanning.

Your OWN cpanel could be hacked. cPanel is NOT secure as folks think. I don't use it on any sites. CloudPanel i'd recommend for VPS. Any other host use hostinger. Built-in wordpress management and malware scanning.
I didn't use WHM/cPanel for my server in decades. Almost whole 10 year since I tried it. Most of the time I use Plesk. But for the past year, switched to ISPManager. Much cheaper with better and easier support than plesk.

The untouched version of WP Rocket 3.15.10,
for those who have an Activator.
Update on the website github.com - March 19, 2024

Attachments

• wp-rocket.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock