• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Offload Media Pro

WP Offload Media Pro v3.2.5

No permission to download
anybody know how to enable the pull addon? I get a license issue error
read the comment above your comment:

My subscription will end on January 9 2021 and i don't have a plan to renew it. Maybe this is the last updated i can share to you guys unless have a people can help me to donate $5/person to continue it. If don't have, im sorry i can't provided new updated for upcoming version later.
download (8).png

Reactions: MrVeeto
My subscription will end on January 9 2021 and i don't have a plan to renew it. Maybe this is the last updated i can share to you guys unless have a people can help me to donate $5/person to continue it. If don't have, im sorry i can't provided new updated for upcoming version later.
download (8).png
Is it working?

Reactions: pitza
Does anyone use this with caching plugin (specifically Litespeed?) .. I'm wondering if it plays well with minified and combined scripts.

Im planning to renew my subscription for the higher plan. anyone wanna join me to donate or help me for the half couple of bucks? for this higher plan, i need around $10-$15

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    31 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: simplysexyboy
Im planning to renew my subscription for the higher plan. anyone wanna join me to donate or help me for the half couple of bucks? for this higher plan, i need around $10-$15
we will be happy to donate so long we get the updates pro

yea exactly men,
Share with our your Paypal account.

@Babak Can we create a Private group for this Plugin? Who has to donate can join? after reached great amount of capital like 100$ then we can again publish public?

Share our your Paypal

I'm planning to renew my subscription to the higher plan. anyone wants to join me to donate or help me for the half couple of bucks? for this higher plan, I need around $10-$15

Why did you get an adamantium package? You could pay 149 to get all features? we could be nulled...

get this, after we null you can easily use it anywhere.
That is double the amount of money.

getthis.JPG

Why did you get an adamantium package? You could pay 149 to get all features? we could be nulled...

get this, after we null you can easily use it anywhere.
That is double the amount of money.

getthis.JPG

because on my site already have more than 70,000 images.. if i go to gold or platinum, there's no point for that i renew my subscription that i can't enjoy the full features from that plugin..

because on my site already have more than 70,000 images.. if i go to gold or platinum, there's no point for that i renew my subscription that i can't enjoy the full features from that plugin..

Alright

Share with me your PayPal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock