• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin

@srpadillaa @c21rd @postation

Kindly refrain yourself from creating FAKE accounts to LIKE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT & Fulfill the post requirements.. otherwise @BlakenFist or someone else will -

Pro coincidence.. @c21rd and @postation joined recently and have reacted to your comments only nice. Also both accounts are following u and u are following them.. ultra max pro coincidence.. super nice.. maybe u need a break or maybe vacation leave.. Listen this and go on a leave -

No amigo, me invito @srpadillaa hace aproximadamente un mes. Le he estado dando likes en algunos post para ayudarlo!

Negative, they are friends that I have invited to the forum... You can verify that they have been created with different gmail and in different dates... You must first ask before assuming that reality is as you think it is, I am not the same! I am even very active in the forum unlike my friends, I just asked them to give me likes is all....
Are they very close friends? You appear to be sharing the same IP's! You need to PM me ASAP or you will ALL disappear!

close-friends.png

Last edited:
Negative, they are friends that I have invited to the forum... You can verify that they have been created with different gmail and in different dates... You must first ask before assuming that reality is as you think it is, I am not the same! I am even very active in the forum unlike my friends, I just asked them to give me likes is all....
If they r your friends.. don't u think they should follow rules? None of them have created an Introduction post.. you are in this forum from Jan and u know why Introduction post is necessary..

neither ur pro ai friends nor u have created introduction post.. oof so much coincidence good..

Are they very close friends? You appear to be sharing the same IP's!

close-friends.png
What I still don't understand, what's wrong with 3 different people, if they want to send an email and ask for proof of identity and that's it! You will see that we are 3 different people, plus you have the same ip? Have you never gone to your friend's house and talk about things that arouse curiosity among them? It is just what happens here a pure coincidence, I have even talked to several people privately who can verify that I am always active in this forum.

ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.29

v3.37.29 - 7/19/2021
  • Mistake/Unknown/Unavailable Yet (but plugin reads v3.37.29, but no changelog exists at this moment)
v3.37.28 - 7/19/2021
  • Fixed new contacts created with Autonami not being opted in to receive emails
  • Fixed fatal error with Klick-Tip when making API calls using expired credentials
v3.37.27 - 7/19/2021
  • Added Event Categories field for sync with Events Manager
  • Improved - Comments forms...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion v3.37.31

Download WP Fusion v3.37.31 - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin Nulled Free
= v3.37.31 - 8/9/2021 =

* Added [RestroPress integration](https://wpfusion.com/documentation/ecommerce/restropress/)
* Added [Import Trigger tag option for Jetpack CRM ](https://wpfusion.com/documentation/webhooks/jetpack-crm-automatic-imports/)
* Added option to [sync LearnDash quiz scores to a custom field in the...

always active in this forum
Do you know the Meaning of been active in a forum?
Be smart and don't try to outsmart The admins on here. They are kind, very kind admins, but i have seen the scenario below many times too !

hulkbanned-gif.87735

Last edited:
ThePerfectWill updated WP Fusion + Addons - #1 CRM, Marketing Automation, Membership Integration Plugin with a new update entry:

WP Fusion + Addons Wordpress Plugin v3.37.31

WPFusion Core Changelog:

v3.37.31 - 8/9/2021

• Added RestroPress integration
  • Added Import Trigger tag option for Jetpack CRM
  • Added option to sync LearnDash quiz scores to a custom field in the CRM
  • Added support for WPForms User Registration addon
  • Added Picture URL field for sync with CapsuleCRM
  • Added nonce verification to Flush All Logs button (improved security)
  • Improved - Logs will contain a link to edit the...

Hey I'm sorry.

@Babak and @_all I had been checking WP Fusion changelog for almost two weeks, and I guess they may cache that changelog page, or my browser did for some reason, so I never saw any updates there for about two weeks. Then today, when you mentioned a new changelog, I hard refreshed their changelog page, and saw the new updates o_O

So original author's files with addons have been updated as was before time.
I also added changelogs for the addons in the changelog list as well.

Thanks!

Appreciate you guys! Hope you can donate, renewal is due in November! Anything will help if you want to and are able to.

Peace.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and corimba7
Hey I'm sorry.

@Babak and @_all I had been checking WP Fusion changelog for almost two weeks, and I guess they may cache that changelog page, or my browser did for some reason, so I never saw any updates there for about two weeks. Then today, when you mentioned a new changelog, I hard refreshed their changelog page, and saw the new updates o_O

So original author's files with addons have been updated as was before time.
I also added changelogs for the addons in the changelog list as well.

Thanks!

Appreciate you guys! Hope you can donate, renewal is due in November! Anything will help if you want to and are able to.

Peace.
THANKS FOR SHARING! 🙏

• Love
Reactions: OnlyJesusSaves
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock