• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Cerber Security Pro - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan

WP Cerber Security Pro - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan v9.6.2

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Cerber Security Pro - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan with a new update entry:

WP Cerber Security Pro v9.1

Download WP Cerber Security Pro v9.1 - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan Nulled Free
= v9.1 =

* New: A new feature that prevents exposing user’s first name, last name, and ID via an HTTP request with a username (login) in an author_name parameter.
* New: A new user status report while viewing the user activity/requests log.
* Improved: When renders admin pages, WP Cerber uses the language selected on the user profile.
* Improved: Improved the speed of rendering of the "Users" admin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: smalok and ckeeper
The Best security plugin out there! And I have tried a lot... WP Cerber, I love it!
I was very curious in your method to secure a website. I have to say, I always used wordfence. Your experience with WP Cerber made me wonder what's better. I stronly suggest not to let WP Cerber as a never tried before sec plugin. I removed wordfence from every client's WP plugins, and replaced it with WP Cerber. Thanks man!

Reactions: Soberam
Babak updated WP Cerber Security Pro - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan with a new update entry:

WP Cerber Security Pro v9.2

Download WP Cerber Security Pro v9.2 - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan Nulled Free
= v9.2 =

* New: Custom login error message. If showing the default WordPress login error message is disabled, you can optionally specify your own login error message. Available in the professional version.
* New: Custom password reset error message. If showing the default WordPress password reset error message is disabled, you can optionally specify your own password reset error message. Available in...

28TH SEPTEMBER '22

WP Cerber Security 9.3​

This is a bug fix and code optimization version.

Fixed minor bugs​

1. A website admin is unable to manually remove a blocked IP network class C (with an asterisk) from the list of locked out IP addresses by clicking the “Remove” link on the Lockouts tab.
  2. “Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in … /cerber-common.php on line 4634”. The bug occurs while opening the “Plugins” admin page if the WordPress constant WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS is defined and it does not contain ‘downloads.wpcerber.com’.

Reactions: Legolas and ckeeper
WP CERBER 9.3 verified and nulled. Let's hope that @Babak could add it into the resource downloads soon.

cheers :)

NOTE: Country display with flags not working on nulled version.

Attachments

• wp-cerber_9.3_nulled.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: smalok
WP CERBER 9.3 verified and nulled + exclusive fixation for BABIATO community :) (y)

-- NOTE ---
This version includes also a fix to address the issue with country codes not working on activities lists. So if you want to have that feature working as expected, as it should be, then use this release nulled and fixed by me.

* The previous one also works fine but it doesn't shows the countries flags and their names.

Please @Babak use this to update main download, do not use the previous one.

Attachments

• wp-cerber_9.3_nulled+fix.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 412
Last edited:

WP Cerber Security Pro v9.3 Nulled

Download WP Cerber Security Pro v9.3 - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan Nulled Free
= v9.3 = Thanks To @Legolas

* This is a bug fix and code optimization version
* Fixed: Unable to remove a blocked IP network class C (with an asterisk) from the list of locked out IP addresses by clicking the "Remove" link on the Lockouts tab.
* Fixed: "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in … /cerber-common.php on line 4634". The bug occurs if...

New 9.3.2 version nulled, verified and custom fixed by me, to avoid empty countries flags in nulled version.

Please @Babak @NullMaster update it on main download. Thanks :)

Changelog:
  • Improved: Every locked-out IP address on the "Lockout" tab has a link to check its suspicious activity in the Activity log.
  • Improved: The activity log provides more details on two-factor authentication (2FA) events with several new statuses that are logged if an attempt to log in using 2FA was aborted.
  • Improved: The activity log provides more details when a user was forcefully logged out (user session has been terminated) due to a restriction.
  • Fixed minor vulnerability: If WordPress is installed in a subfolder and access to WordPress REST API has been blocked on the "Hardening" tab, a bad actor can get access to REST API by using a specially formatted request.
  • Fixed minor bug: Multiple duplicate notifications are sent via email and Pushbullet if an IP address is permanently getting blocked due to multiply consequent malicious requests and the notification limit is set to 0.

Attachments

• wp-cerber_9.3.2_nulled.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and smalok
New 9.3.3 version nulled, verified and custom fixed by me, to avoid empty countries flags in nulled version.

Please @Babak @NullMaster update it on the main download.

Changelog:

* Fixed: A bug that prevents loading default values of some WP Cerber settings upon the plugin activation. On some websites the bug can cause plugin configuration inconsistency and suboptimal security.

Attachments

• wp-cerber_9.3.3_nulled.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

WP Cerber Security Pro v9.3.3 Nulled

Download WP Cerber Security Pro v9.3.3 - WordPress Antispam & Malware Scan Nulled Free
= v9.3.3 =

* Fixed: A bug that prevents loading default values of some WP Cerber settings upon the plugin activation. On some websites the bug can cause plugin configuration inconsistency and suboptimal security.

= v9.3.2 =
* Improved: Every locked-out IP address on the "Lockout" tab has a link to check its suspicious activity in the Activity log.
* Improved: The activity log provides more...

Reactions: Legolas and smalok
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock