• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Friends, please help me. I can't update in any way ((I've always updated in the standard way. but from version 4.2.1 to version 4.3, I ran into a problem. At the step "Updating and adding languages ~$ languages.sh Please wait, it may take some time.." the update stops ((I have already changed the database server and increased the limits.. Nothing helps. I even though the update stopped at "Updating and adding languages ~$ languages.sh Please wait, it may take some time..", downloaded version 4.3.1 from above and launched a new update. Everything has been updated, and version 4.3.1 is shown in the admin panel. But I think it is wrong that the 4.3 update did not go through to the end... And what to do now, I do not understand and do not know...

Friends, please help me. I can't update in any way ((I've always updated in the standard way. but from version 4.2.1 to version 4.3, I ran into a problem. At the step "Updating and adding languages ~$ languages.sh Please wait, it may take some time.." the update stops ((I have already changed the database server and increased the limits.. Nothing helps. I even though the update stopped at "Updating and adding languages ~$ languages.sh Please wait, it may take some time..", downloaded version 4.3.1 from above and launched a new update. Everything has been updated, and version 4.3.1 is shown in the admin panel. But I think it is wrong that the 4.3 update did not go through to the end... And what to do now, I do not understand and do not know...
I'm also having the same problem... :(

I know solution to it
Very simple

Anyone with 4.3.1 v nulled zip instead of full version, sorry I mean anyone with update files just for update please share since I can't use this file to update,or tell me if I can use what to do I got v 4.3.0 installed

Last edited:
Reactions: gordian
patrocle updated WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms with a new update entry:

v4.3.2 Dec 9-2023

v4.3.2 - Untouched.​

• IMPROVED speed after v4.3 update.
  • IMPROVED speed of search system in admin panel.
  • UPDATED few sections in sunshine theme (design).
  • FIXED add account page broken on both themes.
  • FIXED sometimes reels not loading more than 6 videos.
  • FIXED social login system.
  • FIXED showing dublicated transactions in wallet page.
  • FIXED if a feature is turned off, it is still showing in directory page.
  • FIXED comment section not showing in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

has anyone been able to connect google and tiktok sign in? i paid for the script but their customer/support service is terrible

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock