• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
I am also trying to install it on XAMPP but after input my database, site url and others, The site loads blank screen whan I clicl install button. Please do you know how I can fix this?
are you doing this:

While installing add any CODE to code field, then go to /install/ folder open index.php go to line 71 and change this line :

to : $can = 1;

Can someone who has knowledge of the internal structure tell me how I maintain the same navigation menu on web and mobile devices?
I changed the web menu, this is ok! However, in the mobile menu it returns the old menu by default

Hello,

Please help me. The Wowonder after install only response with error 500.

Whats the extension enable to work the wowonder v4.2.1 in phpv7.4?

Thank You

Attachments

• printscreen.png
    printscreen.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: rolandgoldenbay
patrocle updated WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms with a new update entry:

v4.3 11-16-23

v4.3 Untouched.​

• ADDED monetization system, users are able now to sell their own content like only fans.
  • ADDED directory system, users can view the site content without the need to login.
  • ADDED the option to choose the default landing page, NewsFeed, Register, Welcome or Directory.
  • ADDED reels system, users can upload their own videos as reels.
  • ADDED watch page, users can view and watch all videos from one page.
  • ADDED qiwi pament method.
  • ADDED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how can upgrade to this new version it is asking for a purchase code? is there a way to bypass this?
While installing add any CODE to code field, then go to /install/ folder open index.php go to line 71 and change this line :

to : $can = 1;

Pls what is the password to the zip folder. Its asking for password when i try to extract the file

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock