• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platforms

WoWonder - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform v4.3.3 12-29-2023

No permission to download
Hello,
Currently, I have Wowonder v4.1.1 with Wondertag v2.3.6.

This is the first time I will be performing an update.

1) Is Wowonder 4.2.1 compatible with Wondertag v2.3.6?

2) Could you please provide me with all the steps to update to Wowonder version 4.2.1?

Thank you very much.
Have a nice day.
Greetings.

Hi i have a question. till now i am using the version 4.1.1 which is nulled. I have tested the latest version which is 4.2.1 and it is awesome. I try to update my script from version 4.1.1 to the next version 4.1.2 but it is asking me for purcahse code. how can i bypass the code. kindly help.

Theme shunsin not working? For default theme wowonder is normal, how to fix theme shunsin?

Attachments

• IMG_20231012_025124.jpg
    IMG_20231012_025124.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 24
Hi i have a question. till now i am using the version 4.1.1 which is nulled. I have tested the latest version which is 4.2.1 and it is awesome. I try to update my script from version 4.1.1 to the next version 4.1.2 but it is asking me for purcahse code. how can i bypass the code. kindly help.

Here

an easy way to bypass the Purchase Code ...

While installing add any CODE to code field, then go to /install/ folder open index.php go to line 71 and change this line :

to : $can = 1;

Here

an easy way to bypass the Purchase Code ...

While installing add any CODE to code field, then go to /install/ folder open index.php go to line 71 and change this line :

to : $can = 1;
Actually my question is different. while installing for the first time the trick works. but i am asking for updating the script. so we have to change the condition in update.php only. so i need to know what i should remove in update.php.

Reactions: Trex81
It worked fine online for a few days, but after that now it displays an error message:

This page isn’t working.
is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Any fix to this, Please?

Reactions: rolandgoldenbay
Hi author i have asked a question above that how to update a nulled script. because while updating a nulled script it is asking for the purchase code and there is no way we can bypass the code. and the below modification will not help. because this works only on fresh install.

could somebody give me a proper way to update a nulled version. because we are struck in a same version for a long time. And please do not comment that the proper way is to buy a key.

to : $can = 1; ]

i installed it in my computer (localhost) with xampp and everything is working including the sunshine theme, still have not tried it online : https://tinyurl.com/ysnejuoh
I am also trying to install it on XAMPP but after input my database, site url and others, The site loads blank screen whan I clicl install button. Please do you know how I can fix this?

I am also trying to install it on XAMPP but after input my database, site url and others, The site loads blank screen whan I clicl install button. Please do you know how I can fix this?
i used the older version of xampp (7.3), im pretty sure with a newer version would work too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock