• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

World's First A.I Content Writing Software Creates High Converting Sales Copies | $4.75 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Ghost

Trusted Seller
GiveAway Master
May 8, 2022
1665436916323.png

World's First A.I Content Writing Software Creates High Converting Sales Copies, Email Swipes, VSL Scripts & Regular Blog Posts In Any Niche, In Just 60 Seconds Flat!

Url: https://copymate.live/early

How to proceed
Private account.
Need your email after the payment.

Price:
CopyMate FE - $4.75
CopyMate PRO - $6.75

Reseller link - $8 ( Create Unlimited accounts like resellers FE Account )
Reseller link - $12 ( Create Unlimited accounts like resellers PRO Account )

Mode of Payment:
Card payment ( Fee extra )
Only Buymeacoffe Payment link

Delivery Time -
10 Minutes after payment ( If i am online )

Refund Policy:
Refunds only if I failed to deliver the account

Im Not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Its the developer working on it or updating it. So be patient.

** Let me know if you are interested
Post here below if you have any questions **

• Love
Reactions: biggie563
1665436916323.png

World's First A.I Content Writing Software Creates High Converting Sales Copies, Email Swipes, VSL Scripts & Regular Blog Posts In Any Niche, In Just 60 Seconds Flat!

Url: https://copymate.live/early

How to proceed
Private account.
Need your email after the payment.

Price:
CopyMate FE - $4.75
CopyMate PRO - $6.75

Reseller link - $8 ( Create Unlimited accounts like resellers FE Account )
Reseller link - $12 ( Create Unlimited accounts like resellers PRO Account )

Mode of Payment:
Card payment ( Fee extra )
Only Buymeacoffe Payment link

Delivery Time -
10 Minutes after payment ( If i am online )

Refund Policy:
Refunds only if I failed to deliver the account

Im Not responsible if the product is being updated and not working, Its the developer working on it or updating it. So be patient.

** Let me know if you are interested
Post here below if you have any questions **
Proof checked!
Your Sales Thread Approved
GLWS

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Ghost
Thank you @Mr.Ghost . My bundle was delivered immediately after I purchased it, and everything seems to be operating perfectly.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock