• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress + Elementor Pro Issue

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
Any time I tried to access the Blog/Post page using Elementor I get this error....

f9d2c000dbbb8218efcfa77155d429d5.png
I search the internet for this and saw something on the Elementor documentation page and I checked each of those issues and I don´t think it´s due to anything related to those.

97b288603a957bc4e7bb21e360a6e927.png
I am using Elementor + Elementor Pro from *********'s WordPress vault. Also, I haven´t updated this site to WordPress 5.5 version.

I already tried disabling every single plugin on my site, refreshing the page, and try to access the Blog/post page and still, the same error message.

Have anyone of you experience this error in the past? What you did to solve it?

Cheers!

I am using Elementor + Elementor Pro from *********'s WordPress vault.

Not giving you any support then :p

Haven't you already had this issue before?

But pretty sure it is down to Elementor Pro not working properly due to the null.

Lol!

Yeap, same issue.

I thought it was solved because my cousin didn´t mention anything since them but, apparently, the issue remains.
But I gave her a licenced version so why using a version from that other site?

PM me login details to check.

Oh, yes.

You can't edit those pages directly with elementor.

So I bypass by removing the pages from being the blog page under WordPress settings.

Then I can edit to my taste using Elementor, when done I set it up again under settings.

Same thing I do also for the shop page too.

I think that's the only way around it actually.

Either to edit the pages before you set them under the Reading Settings or to create a new one, edit to your taste then set it up in the Settings area.

Actually the way to do it is to build a template under theme builder for blog posts and then just use the standard WP editor.

Reactions: TassieNZ
Is anyone able to use the new Theme Builder On Eliminator Yet? Every time I try I takes me to the theme builder page telling me to get pro! Everthing is locked

Works perfectly for me but then I do use a genuine licence ;)

• Sad
Reactions: bigmacgw1
Oh, yes.

So I bypass by removing the pages from being the blog page under WordPress settings.

Then I can edit to my taste using Elementor, when done I set it up again under settings.

Either to edit the pages before you set them under the Reading Settings or to create a new one, edit to your taste then set it up in the Settings area.
So, anytime I set up a page as the post page I won´t be able to edit it with Elementor?

It´s very weird.

Now I am trying to look back and see if this error has ever replicated for me before. I always set up the blog page as the post page on Settings and I don´t recall having this issue before.

And I´ve been using Elementor almost exclusively for the past couple of years.

Oh, yes.

Bro,
if you can solve please let us know the solution.
@RonanTheAccuser already shared a solution man.

Go into Settings > Reading and disable your Blog page as your Post page, save changes and, then, you can edit that page with Elementor.

After you´re done, switch it back to Post page.

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
It´s very weird.

Now I am trying to look back and see if this error has ever replicated for me before. I always set up the blog page as the post page on Settings and I don´t recall having this issue before.

And I´ve been using Elementor almost exclusively for the past couple of years.
I too have been using Elementor for years too.

It's a recent development.

I think the reason for the change is so they can have people purchase the pro version of it.

Because normally, when there was no theme builder feature, editing the post and shop pages right off usually works perfectly fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock