• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v.3.93.2

No permission to download
untouch
Version 3.77.1 (01 December 2023)
Fix: A fatal error caused by the previous version was sorted out

Attachments

• codecanyon-aMdZVitf-wordpress-automatic-plugin.zip
    5 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: wp-freak
I just put $5 in credit into my openai account and I keep getting the error in the log: "OpenAI error License or domain is not valid".

Any suggestions @kaboosh ?
Updating... Here on my side, I'm also getting the error using the youtube module with transcript

screenshot-2023.12.01-17_18_04.png

I tested all the versions in the links, they all give errors. Do administrators post links without testing?

OpenAI API error: License or domain is not valid

I tested all the versions in the links, they all give errors. Do administrators post links without testing?

OpenAI API error: License or domain is not valid
The OpenAI functionality ONLY works if you have a valid license. All other plugin functionality works fine.

If you need OpenAI, you'll just have to buy a license & support the developers I'm afraid.

The OpenAI functionality ONLY works if you have a valid license. All other plugin functionality works fine.

If you need OpenAI, you'll just have to buy a license & support the developers I'm afraid.

Thank you. For my part, the only thing I have achieved by trying different versions of the WPAutomatic plugin (or Wordpress Automatic) and different files (nulled, original, etc.), is to change the error code from:
- "AI prompt error: License or domain is not valid"
to:
- "AI prompt error: You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details".

but in no case that will work....

any alternative to this plugin to "grab content" + "edit it with AI" + "publish automatically"?

PS: and if possible it should have the option to schedule "update the published posts" (i.e. go back to the original website, check if anything has changed, and update the post).

Unfortunately it's the only plugin of its kind :( And right now it's a mess, FB scraping for e.g. is not working at all + lots of other issues. Just check the plugin's comments on codecanyon and you'll see lots of complaints from customers.

Version 3.77.4 (7 December 2023) - Untouched
Fix: Facebook group posts import now back to work after recent changes
NEW: Tutorial added on how to set post template

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: iBotWeb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock