• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress

WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress v3.94.0

No permission to download
This plugin does not show any enable option for auto updates. So how are we supposed to update it? Reupload all files?
Like many nulled items, you don't update them or you will lose any nulling done to it and your updated latest version will be untouched again, you simply do what others do and wait for updated null and then use that to update with..

Reactions: chooha and suwgw
I chose the GPT-3.5 Turbo model, but OpenAI's backend billing still shows that I am using the Text-Davinci trial version.
Quicker_20230321_161938.png
Quicker_20230321_162052.png

hi everyone i am using openai features for the first time i am trying to rewrite extracted content using open ai promt "[gpt]Rewrite this text [matched_content][/gpt]" but any of rewriting promts not working for me log shows - AI returned content length: 0
Fixing invalid utf8 text...
only chatgpt article feature works but not the gpt shordcode please help

hi everyone i am using openai features for the first time i am trying to rewrite extracted content using open ai promt "[gpt]Rewrite this text [matched_content][/gpt]" but any of rewriting promts not working for me log shows - AI returned content length: 0
Fixing invalid utf8 text...
only chatgpt article feature works but not the gpt shordcode please help
rewrite is not working at all in this

- Prompt text contains the word summarize, stripping html tags
Warning: Undefined array key "choices" in /***/wp-content/plugins/wp-automatic/core.php on line 9044

Warning
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /***/wp-content/plugins/wp-automatic/core.php on line 9044

Warning
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /***/wp-content/plugins/wp-automatic/core.php on line 9044

- AI returned content length: 0
What can be the reason for such error?

Didn't you got error, like me above?

I set Open AI api, but got that Warning and no results from openai
Hi, I get the same error, have you fixed it?

It's caused by cUrl version, on my hosting they don't change it, so i didn't fix it. I tried on another hosting with another version of cUrl and it worked well/
which version of curl do you use? please share your hosting configuration, im trying on a zampp server and does not work

Version 3.69.0 (23 March 2023) - Untouched.

NEW: option to disable plugin front end scripts and styles embeded by default
NEW: added Korean language to deepl supported languages and updated the list of supported languages
NEW: Tutorial added to tutorials section on how to set tags using OpenAI API
Fix: [gpt] short-code now works on custom fields section alongside with [gpt3] short-code

View hidden content is available for registered users!

It's caused by cUrl version, on my hosting they don't change it, so i didn't fix it. I tried on another hosting with another version of cUrl and it worked well/
I get this error when the prompt is too long. If the prompt only contain the first paragraph or only the headline, there would be no issue. If I add the whole article to the prompt, I'll get this error.

bobsmith updated WordPress Automatic Plugin 1904470 By ValvePress with a new update entry:

Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.69.0

Download Wordpress Automatic Plugin v3.69.0 Nulled Free
v3.69.0 (23 March 2023)

NEW: option to disable plugin front end scripts and styles embeded by default
NEW: added Korean language to deepl supported languages and updated the list of supported languages
NEW: Tutorial added to tutorials section on how to set tags using OpenAI API
Fix: [gpt] shortcode now works on custom fields section alogside with [gpt3] shortcode

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: maxv and the_truth
When I use a legit version I have no problems rewriting, when I use the latest nulled version, on the same server, but diff website, I get the content: 0 error, so I can't see how curl version would affect this

Campaigns are only grabbing one post for you as well?
I've created two campaigns, one for facebook and another for amazon, but it does not run as scheduled. e.g. every 10min, it only runs when I click run campaign...
Any tips?

You can try WP Solar plugin which allows you update nulled themes and plugins, see my signature for more details.
You were VERY lucky to have your previous ban overturned and now this is how you behave?

Like seriously??

You were VERY lucky to have your previous ban overturned and now this is how you behave?

Like seriously??
I've deleted the comment, just want to help to provide a solution, I'm sorry if that's not apposite.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock