• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress

Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress v3.19.0

No permission to download
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Try: remove your license and save. Then readd your license and save again
Done, Thanks. just a small update Reset Pro and WP Automatic have an issue not able to select, but if I do remove the licence and try to save it does activate my plugin but still check box is deselected...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Try: remove your license and save. Then readd your license and save again.
Btw can someone explain what kind of Magic is this??? what this Tools4WP do??? i mean it activates my plugins but how???

Done, Thanks. just a small update Reset Pro and WP Automatic have an issue not able to select, but if I do remove the licence and try to save it does activate my plugin but still check box is deselected...
Some options don't need to be activated all the time, hence why the option becomes deselected upon saving.
Btw can someone explain what kind of Magic is this??? what this Tools4WP do??? i mean it activates my plugins but how???
Would you believe it's Black magic?
Tools4WP is a plugin that applies nulling to a selected range of WordPress products. Some options allow for updates of products and auto apply nulling.

Reactions: kishna4app
Some options don't need to be activated all the time, hence why the option becomes deselected upon saving.

Would you believe it's Black magic?
Tools4WP is a plugin that applies nulling to a selected range of WordPress products. Some options allow for updates of products and auto apply nulling.
hahaha for me if something happens and I don't understand it. its black magic for me... lol btw thanks...

For information its recommend tonuse this Tool or its Break seo Score and Google Ranking?

Babak updated Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress with a new update entry:

Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.16.0

Download Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.16.0 - Articles Rewriter Nulled Free
v3.16.0 - 28-10-2023

Fix: OpenAI now process long content using multiple requests
Fix: The Unspin bulk option now works correctly to remove the loading icon after the complete
Improved: UI improved for log and queue page to report missed schedule and readable time
Improved: The algorithm for processing the queue improved to retry failed posts
Fix: Cron algorithm improved to avoid multiple concurrent cron runs

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
Babak updated Wordpress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter By ValvePress with a new update entry:

Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.17.0

Download Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.17.0 - Articles Rewriter Nulled Free
v3.17.0 - 08-11-2023

Upgrade: OpenAI now uses the latest model gpt-3.5-turbo-1106 released on 6 Nov 2023
Upgrade: OpenAI gpt-4 model upgraded to the latest turbo version gpt-4-1106-preview
Fix: Added retry calls if the rate limit is reached for OpenAI

• Love
Reactions: donaconda
If you don't know what is your purchase code check this video on how to get it. or find the offical plugin sales page HERE!
License StatusInactive
not valid envato reply.

@Babak
it isnt nulled
fix: options.php
for line11, change the below:

WAS: $license_active = get_option($itm_prefix . '_license_active', '');
NOW: $license_active = 'yes';

fyi, havent tested all the features(chatgpt etc sources) yet, but makes it work like normal again

edit: it actually requires 3 files changed to get it all working
meta and options in main dir, and class.spin in INC folder.
line 11 removed from options.php
line 13-23 removed from meta.php
line 2729-2745 removed from class.spin.php

Attachments

• wp-auto-spinner-files.zip
    32.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
@Babak
it isnt nulled
fix: options.php
for line11, change the below:

WAS: $license_active = get_option($itm_prefix . '_license_active', '');
NOW: $license_active = 'yes';

fyi, havent tested all the features(chatgpt etc sources) yet, but makes it work like normal again

edit: it actually requires 3 files changed to get it all working
meta and options in main dir, and class.spin in INC folder.
line 11 removed from options.php
line 13-23 removed from meta.php
line 2729-2745 removed from class.spin.php
i test your solution, but its not working. its just remove license

While using Non english post and using openAI spinner, I got this error
ahyep i can see i forgot to remove the domain array from the class.spin and options.php. ill have a proper suss. the normal spinner works again but will fix the ai

Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.18.0

Download Wordpress Auto Spinner v3.18.0 - Articles Rewriter Nulled Free
v3.18.0 - 22-01-2024

New: Option to use a different prompt for a specific category
New: Option to disable splitting the content into chunks for OpenAI
Fix: Reserved words containing a numeric value caused an issue with the spinning, now sorted
Fix: TheBestSpinner now no more rewrite numbers like $6 million was $six million

Reactions: Danchik
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock