• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
@Babak can you please provide some clarity on these issues for those that look to the admin's approval before downloading etc....are there any issues?

does changing 'Thumbnails position' work for anyone?
Woodmart -> Theme Settings -> Single Product -> Images -> Thumbnails -> Thumbnails Position

Last edited:
My Whole site is affected by a virus with this theme. I installed the updated version after 5 or 6 days, the virus infected the website

• Haha
Reactions: anymoment
AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn't help, contact our support center for further assistance.

plz help me

this woodmart contains a virus that affected my two websites... and it's adding a lot of redirect virus that steals traffic... need to be checked. try it if u dare.....and be my guest...

Reactions: malteem
My Whole site is affected by a virus with this theme. I installed the updated version after 5 or 6 days, the virus infected the website
that's true... hackers inject their files/viruses and you can lose your website and all traffic. beware, guys... it's not safe here

Reactions: malteem
After installing the theme, "Business PURPOSE is an illegally used theme." this note started to appear on all pages and products

Hi everyone, hope you had an easy week. does this theme really contain virus code?
@Babak do you think you can help us with a verification of this theme?

• Haha
Reactions: solons
Hi everyone, hope you had an easy week. does this theme really contain virus code?
@Babak do you think you can help us with a verification of this theme?
Definetly something went wrong!
One of my client I was used woodmart theme for long time but recently (last 3 versions I guess) whatever I did all changes revert back! I was updated the theme and all plugins and I was fixed something on website and after day I just shocked because all changes revert back to initial statement.
And I just backup and migrate to a subdomain and I switch the theme to xstore and deleted some not important plugins too this morning and now I just realized that whole files in root has been deleted for this subdomain!
So definetly something happen but I could not find it!

P.S: I was created a subdomain too before this one. And I was installed freshly wordpress and I installed xstore theme and still the files remaining!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock