• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Babak updated WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart v4.0.4

Download WoodMart v4.0.4 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
21-08-2019 – Update version 4.0.4

• FIXED: WPBakery Frontend save with metaboxes
  • FIXED: Theme settings not working with Redux Framework
  • FIXED: Odnoklassniki share button
  • FIXED: Wishlist product loop button after AJAX
  • FIXED: IE11 issue
  • FIXED: Theme settings not save with WP Mail Logging plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey there i have problem with the sidebar of this theme please i need help with that ss; https://prnt.sc/p3cjpr i am not able to change the width of the sidebar and there is no option to to edit this page please help me with this if anybody here using this theme @Babak

hey there i have problem with the sidebar of this theme please i need help with that ss; https://prnt.sc/p3cjpr i am not able to change the width of the sidebar and there is no option to to edit this page please help me with this if anybody here using this theme @Babak
check inside
Theme Settings -> Shop -> Sidebar & Page title.

Reactions: rareout
Babak updated WoodMart - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart v4.1.0

Download WoodMart v4.1.0 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
12-09-2019 – Update version 4.1.0

• ADDED: NEW FEATURE – WPBakery CSS generator
  • ADDED: Product filters category “Category order” option
  • ADDED: Google font “Krub”
  • ADDED: Getting pictures from Instagram with API
  • ADDED: Show SKU on AJAX results option
  • ADDED: Header builder link to admin bar
  • ADDED: Light Font...

hello sir need help with the product page .. product are directly added to cart when they click on add to cart button while there is no attribute selected .. i want that , when somone select the product attribute after then onlythey can add it to cart @Babak

Last edited:
hello sir need help with the product page .. product are directly added to cart when they click on add to cart button while there is no attribute selected .. i want that , when somone select the product attribute after then onlythey can add it to cart @Babak
Did you set product type to "variable" and define the attributes?

WoodMart v4.2.0

Download WoodMart v4.2.0 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
31-10-2019 – Update version 4.2.0

• ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Header category element – more categories button
  • ADDED: NEW FEATURE – Display results from blog in search option
  • ADDED: NEW ELEMENT – Size guide
  • ADDED: Blog element order by list of IDs
  • ADDED: Single project custom header option
  • ADDED: Project title in page heading option
  • ADDED: Notices color options
  • ADDED: Additional CSS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock