• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Social Login

WooCommerce Social Login v2.15.1

No permission to download
I got an error on Google Login. When i click the Sign in with google it's redirect to google account page to select which account i want to use, then after i choose my gmail account it's redirect back to the website homepage with 403 error. Somebody have the same issue?

I got an error on Google Login. When i click the Sign in with google it's redirect to google account page to select which account i want to use, then after i choose my gmail account it's redirect back to the website homepage with 403 error. Somebody have the same issue?
Make sure to enable cURL in your Host. Contact hosting company or check PHP settings to check minimum requirement settings are match.

Below are the minimum requirements to use the plugin.

• cURL is required for the plugin to function.
  • To allow sign in with Amazon, you must use an SSL for your site.
  • PHP version 5.3 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
  • MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
  • WordPress 4.4 or greater

Make sure to enable cURL in your Host. Contact hosting company or check PHP settings to check minimum requirement settings are match.

Below are the minimum requirements to use the plugin.

• cURL is required for the plugin to function.
  • To allow sign in with Amazon, you must use an SSL for your site.
  • PHP version 5.3 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
  • MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
  • WordPress 4.4 or greater
My hosting have cURL, and i can login with Facebook successfully, only Google login get error. When config OAuth consent screen on Google cloud console i can only find and add /auth/userinfo.email, /auth/userinfo.profile, openid.
I can’t find the email, profile scope like the plugin document. Maybe it’s the reason?

Is out now

2023.07.13 - version 2.13.0​

• Misc - Add compatibility for WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage (HPOS)

2023.11.17 - version 2.13.1​

• Misc - Add admin notices to help merchants reverting to the cart or checkout shortcodes if the corresponding blocks are used instead

Reactions: wonkyballz
Who know how fixed that: "aching rules to exclude wp_woocommerce_session* cookies from caching." i dont use caching plugin. I use Centos 7 / Apache + Nginx config..

2024.01.16 - version 2.14.1​

• Fix - Use expected hooks for loading scripts to prevent conflict with WooCommerce preventing login on the Checkout page
  • Dev - Defer loading of frontend scripts by default to better optimize page load

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock