• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce product category menu disorganized

alexmisaila

Without any interest
Banned User
Hi,
I want to create a menu for my WooCommerce, but I can't because I'm seeing all the items disorganized.

Everything looks hierarchically, and suddenly everything is mixed up. There are 115 items on the menu

This is how the menu is created:
1677772865103.png
And this is how I'm seeing the product category on menu creator:
1677772907974.png

But doesn't help me because when I add all the items from page 1 to the menu, I see them like this, and I have them mixed... As example maybe "CARP ACADEMY" is from another category product of which it is put, so I can't just drag it to the right to make it be subcategory for the above item

1677774777472.png
The only thing I know to do is to watch every URL one by one, and see from where it is and put them in its place, but that's a lot of work
1677774992383.png

But doesn't help me because when I add all the items from page 1 to the menu, I see them like this, and I have them mixed... As example maybe "CARP ACADEMY" is from another category product of which it is put, so I can't just drag it to the right to make it be subcategory for the above item

The only thing I know to do is to watch every URL one by one, and see from where it is and put them in its place, but that's a lot of work
Well thats wordpress for you. The menu creator sucks big time. There's no other way that i know about so you'll need to do all of that work indeed.

@alexmisaila Honestly, I can't understand why you are not being able to restructure them without getting hands on that installation. But, you can use this plugin: Post Types Order by Nsp Code. See if that helps. It is FREE and here is the link: Post Types Order

@alexmisaila Honestly, I can't understand why you are not being able to restructure them without getting hands on that installation. But, you can use this plugin: Post Types Order by Nsp Code. See if that helps. It is FREE and here is the link: Post Types Order
Nope, everything remains the same... I think the only way is that, to go one by one, checking the URL and moving it where they have to be.... The wrong part is that I have to create another about 100 product subcategory item (to complete the menu)

• Wow
Reactions: DarKMaSk
I found an easy solution, and I'm going to share it just in case to someone will serve this...

The trick is to create the menu with a "custom URL" on the menu creator, there is no difference between adding directly a product category, or custom URL, the user will see the same thing.

SO, THE STEPS ARE VERY FAST AND EASY:

1. Go to your "Products->Categories" section, and here you will see all the menu hierarchically organized as it is created. So you will only have to go one by one on all the categories
2. Right click on "view" then "copy adress link"
3. Go on the menu creator "Custom URL", paste the URL and on the name put the category/subcategory name.

To manage it easier, add one category and all his subcategories, then organize them, and after that continue with the next, and so on.

1677891275171.png

1677891428885.png

1677891768428.png

• Love
Reactions: DarKMaSk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock