• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Extra Product Options

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.4.5

No permission to download

Version 6.0.3 – May 13, 2022​

Fixed an issue with the translations of the date picker.
Fixed an issue were the product element quantity was not registered on variable products.
Fixed an issue with the alignment of the image swatches.
Fixed an issue where the override setting for the final totals box did not work.
Fixed an issue with the from price display when using taxes and sale prices.
Fixed compatibility with Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
Fixed an issue where the product element withe dropdown mode were not resetting the price when not selected.

• Love
Reactions: thelab and Babak
Babak updated WooCommerce Extra Product Options with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.3

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.3 Nulled Free
v6.0.3 – May 13, 2022

Fixed an issue with the translations of the date picker.
Fixed an issue were the product element quantity was not registered on variable products.
Fixed an issue with the alignment of the image swatches.
Fixed an issue where the override setting for the final totals box did not work.
Fixed an issue with the from price display when using taxes and sale prices.
Fixed compatibility with Dynamic Pricing &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: thelab and opolo

Version 6.0.4 – June 20, 2022​

Fixed an issue where empty template elements were causing a server error.
Fixed an issue where required product elements with checkboxes were not validated.
Added setting to globally enable or disable sale prices for the options.
Added new functions (min, max, if) to the math formula and new operators (>, <, >=, <=, &&, ||).

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.4

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.4 Nulled Free
v6.0.4 – June 20, 2022

Fixed an issue where empty template elements were causing a server error.
Fixed an issue where required product elements with checkboxes were not validated.
Added setting to globally enable or disable sale prices for the options.
Added new functions (min, max, if) to the math formula and new operators (>, <, >=, <=, &&, ||).

Version 6.0.5 – July 20, 2022​

Fixed an issue where product elements hidden with conditional logic has their options disabled.
Fixed a JS error on backend pages when using legacy editor.
Fixed an issue where product elements whiteout individual pricing where displaying math formula prices.

Reactions: Himanshu Maheshwari

WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.5

Download WooCommerce Extra Product Options v6.0.5 Nulled Free
v6.0.5 – July 20, 2022

Fixed an issue where product elements hidden with conditional logic has their options disabled.
Fixed a JS error on backend pages when using legacy editor.
Fixed an issue where product elements whiteout individual pricing where displaying math formula prices.

Reactions: chezzz
Hello Everyone!

Need slight help with this Plugin.. I wanted to know how can I integrate inventory/stock in the extra fields.. So other customers cannot select the same field if it gets out of stock

@SkyHighTech It is so funny that you are asking for support here lol!
Buy the plugin, support its authors and you will get support.
Babiato is just for testing plugins not using them in your business! What kind of business are you running that you cannot buy licenses??? You are so funny....

PS. Sorry Babak, but it had to be said!

@SkyHighTech It is so funny that you are asking for support here lol!
Buy the plugin, support its authors and you will get support.
Babiato is just for testing plugins not using them in your business! What kind of business are you running that you cannot buy licenses??? You are so funny....

PS. Sorry Babak, but it had to be said!
Hey don't get me wrong...

This is just trail and testing I'm performing..

I always buy plugins and themes when I'm working for my clients.. Because I always make sure their websites are safe and secure and they can get all the support in future from the plugins developers/authors..

I have also reached out to the developers with the same concern but they haven't replied back..
and at this particular moment I don't want to buy a plugin that wont let me do what I am trying to make it do.

Hope you understand

@SkyHighTech As far as I know no addon plugin can have stock in WooCommerce. Any solutions you may find that add stock on addons can only be custom coded. I'm pretty sure that the particular developer says something similar cause I have asked them about this in the past.

Reactions: SkyHighTech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock