• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

winner x1 invideo Best SAAS Video Editor Lifetime Account he is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the giveway.

I am planning to use this to my new work, where I create an education app with video and written lessons.

Good luck everyone.

Hey guys! I’m giving away 1 x invideo.io Account .

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I’ll select the winner by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!
I need this account to be able to easily create video content for my blog, youtube channel and landing/sales pages.

Reactions: Naysuuuuu
I'm promoting my business and I would love to try invideo . I think it might help me push some content. thank you

All the best!
I would like to own an account, want to use it to create advert videos for my new venture, dropshipping. And would also try to do a giveaway video creation service for other Babiato members (if I win).

I need this account to be able to easily create video content for my youtube channel

Hi,

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'd be using it for ads for my brands. We have many brands it's hard to use classic editors for each video we need. This online auto video creator would help us incredibly.

i would like to test this site. I have a video editing course and trying to learn adobe. but that's way too hard mate :-(
let me know if you can help me in this regard.
good luck to everyone.

I would use invidio to create videos for my website's products.
An easy to use tool is what I'm looking for.

Thank you and good luck! :)

Hello walidtlm, Greetings of the day ! I really need invideo account to make videos for my customers.This online auto video creator would help us incredibly.
Thanks in advance!

Dear walidtlm, I just tested invideo website ,amazing video creator , and, as i think .. there is perfect video making website for my requirements. Hope, you will consider my request.

if i win, wanna focus for upgrade skill editing video for sharing all knowledge i know on youtube

Wohoo Can I have one bro?
Will share my progress with babiato

All the best!
This would be great to host my youtube videos on. Thank You For an AWESOME Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock