• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why You Shouldn't Buy an Email Edu?

I have a Great Method To Store Gsuite from Dropbox 😇 But Thats Secret😌
Dropbox Will Never Delete Your File.....
Thats Process you Need an Dropbox Professional Trail Account (3Tb)....

And A Gsuite Account You can Store On Your Gsuite Then Sync With Dropbox🙂 And You know Dropbox Will Never Suspend your account untill you upload Against Dropbox Terms and Policies...

With whom if I may ask?
is it okay?

And A Gsuite Account You can Store On Your Gsuite Then Sync With Dropbox🙂 And You know Dropbox Will Never Suspend your account untill you upload Against Dropbox Terms and Policies...
That's great o_O

By saying this, are you trying to sell anyone or just showing off?

Reactions: ubaid
Some people buy google team drive, that also goes quickly.
Any one experienced it?

if you setup the account by yourself you'll know that this could happen. furthermore, your gmail admins have complete control over your files (they can even see your files), google notifies every user on the first login attempt. I know this because I have an ac email (same as edu) from my uni.

No, Bro, I m not Selling Anything On Babiato... I am just showing off that i do for Lifetime Use.

Explain the method Asif and let's keep it inside Babiato :)

I already have Google Drive unlimited and OneDrive 5TB, but it's good to have backup accounts. The person I bought these is not from this forum. It's someone I trust and my accounts are already 1 year old without issues.

But again, it's good to have backups, in this case, another account in Dropbox. So spit it out man :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock