• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open Why only Gmail?

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Why is a Gmail email address the exclusive option for utilization on this platform? I personally prefer Proton Mail as my primary email service due to its emphasis on security. Considering the nature of Babiato as a website, one would expect it to recognize the paramount importance of privacy. While I am aware that a ticket has been raised inquiring about this matter and the response indicated Gmail as the sole acceptable choice, I am curious to understand the underlying rationale behind this decision.

I have recently read some articles about Proton's vulnerabilities, but unfortunately, as you move to the MOST SECRET in the matrix, the MOST USABLE ratio decreases. Proton is right in the middle in this respect, catching the golden balance.

I have recently read some articles about Proton's vulnerabilities, but unfortunately, as you move to the MOST SECRET in the matrix, the MOST USABLE ratio decreases. Proton is right in the middle in this respect, catching the golden balance.
I would love to see that article about their Vulnerability. If you are talking about when they sent the user's IP address to the Swiss Authority, They do have to follow Swiss Laws as they are stationed there.

I use them for their Alias Email accounts, for Spam Control. I am not a Criminal or a whistleblower, so that does not bother me. Gmail, on the other hand, Looks at your data and tailors ads towards that (Which I do not like). Is there a full Annonomus email out there? Probably not, but I enjoy Protonmail.

But enough about Proton Mail; I just really want to understand the reasoning behind just using Gmail for accounts here. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I know Babiato has the right to do what they want on their site. I was just curious.

It has nothing to do with vulnerability or privacy.

There are some filter scripts on both this board and mailing system set particularly for gmail to ensure up to 100% deliverability as many mails might be considered spam by other engines.

Please let us know if this answers your concerns.

• Love
Reactions: Simbaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock