• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Who Wants To Start A Business?

zzz

May 27, 2019
I'm looking to start another business online and would like to talk with people who are interested in partnering up. Let me know what you are good at and looking to do. Let's connect!

What kind of coding are you most skilled at? Ever thought about being in business or would you be willing to start at a start-up?

Reactions: deliveredtrends
What is your business idea? I might be able to help once I know what you are planning on to start.

I have a few ideas. I am looking for someone who has most of the skills I do not in order to fill the gap.
I have strong critical thinking and analyzing skills, I am able to see trends. I have sales, marketing and outsourcing skills. I can manage and maintain finances. I can limit losses by taking calculated risks. I know how to start and maintain a business. I have technical skills and can certainly do what I need to (or learn) but I am not a technician. I can do basic coding but not from scratch nor do I want to learn at this point.

I'm a professional wordpress developer. Atleast to some extent.

Depends on your idea. Lots of threads like this have been created but it resulted to nothing!

I'm looking to start another business online and would like to talk with people who are interested in partnering up. Let me know what you are good at and looking to do. Let's connect!
I would love to be your partner in my country

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock