• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
used this
Code:
https://babia.to/threads/hostiko-wordpress-whmcs-hosting-theme.8972/
wordpress theme should I install whmcs in diferent folder or subdomain and use whmcs bridge?

can I do without wordpress with whmcs in subdomain and lagom theme?

Reactions: kuken
used this
Code:
https://babia.to/threads/hostiko-wordpress-whmcs-hosting-theme.8972/
wordpress theme should I install whmcs in diferent folder or subdomain and use whmcs bridge?

can I do without wordpress with whmcs in subdomain and lagom theme?
if you're using lagom theme (or any other theme) you don't need to use wordpress in front of it. WHMCS isn't as easy to edit as wordpress, which is why alot of people use themes like hostiko.

Reactions: vinu
if you're using lagom theme (or any other theme) you don't need to use wordpress in front of it. WHMCS isn't as easy to edit as wordpress, which is why alot of people use themes like hostiko.

oh ok I installed hostiko
should I install whmcs in sub domain or directory for bridging? which will works without errors?

yes this is install on cpanel...homepage working perfect only problem in client login and admin
If you followed the installation steps

Faced the same error the issue is because of php version

Goto Multi PHP Manager and change the php for domain to ea-php7x its working

I am very grateful, complete source, I have no problem when installing,

I want to ask, is this script safe from malware, hacker or something like that?

because I will use it for production, once again I thank the developer and uploader, and the members here who are very friendly and respectful.

because I will use it for production, once again I thank the developer and uploader, and the members here who are very friendly and respectful.
Yes, It is absolutely safe. many members are using it without any trouble. :)

Reactions: raioby

Im using it too. Its fine so far. Working great. 😊

Reactions: raioby
@lxsaif Hi, I installed version 8.2.1, it works fine but I always get logged out and ask for password to confirm when saving. Do you have a way to fix this error? thank you very much!

@lxsaif Hi, I installed version 8.2.1, it works fine but I always get logged out and ask for password to confirm when saving. Do you have a way to fix this error? thank you very much!
I haven't faced anything like that. Increasing php timeout limit may help I'm not sure though :/

Reactions: namhoang
@lxsaif Hello, thanks for sharing. Can I download this version 8.2.1 from here and use it without problems? I'm using WHMCS 7.10.2 and will upgrade. Is the source captured here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock