• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
hey guys can i disable the home page and make the home page like the login page !!
cuz i make it whmcs in subdomain my.domain.com and i already have the main site with every thing shows the services
so can i do it !!!

hey guys can i disable the home page and make the home page like the login page !!
cuz i make it whmcs in subdomain my.domain.com and i already have the main site with every thing shows the services
so can i do it !!!
Yes, delete all files from the main domain and copy WHMCS in the root folder. Optionally you may move your main site files to the subdomain. If that doesn't answer your question, elaborate.

Reactions: gaith.ads
I all ready installed it on the sub domain but i main the homa page of whmcs i wont delete it so when he go to sub domain he find only login page not other page

Anyone having issues on cpatcha? The default cpatcha last character is not typing while signup or on other pages

1630123362565.png
how solve this problem

homepage url work perfect but when enter admin url and client url show this problem
This is probably because you're using database of older version and you added files of newer version. You need to run install script once to update database as well.
NOTE: Keep Your Config File Safe For CC Hash.

Reactions: Mantuss_
Check your configuration.php file, check admin path, delete the /install folder. It should work.
configuration file is this

$license = '1234567890';
$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_port = '3306';
$db_username = 'solot1_t';
$db_password = 'Test2020';
$db_name = 'solot1_t';
$cc_encryption_hash = 'jovutEF3qHT0nSWc6adx8l62kvPJxZHd2rpzzU3JS2fY9Rd0V1SfIgVCHlPr8M76';
$templates_compiledir = 'templates_c';
$mysql_charset = 'utf8';

and admin folder perfect and I also saw after installing fresh that the problem shows

Reactions: olbhub
This is probably because you're using database of older version and you added files of newer version. You need to run install script once to update database as well.
NOTE: Keep Your Config File Safe For CC Hash.
I download new version and install fresh script but problem show not solve

configuration file is this

$license = '1234567890';
$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_port = '3306';
$db_username = 'solot1_t';
$db_password = 'Test2020';
$db_name = 'solot1_t';
$cc_encryption_hash = 'jovutEF3qHT0nSWc6adx8l62kvPJxZHd2rpzzU3JS2fY9Rd0V1SfIgVCHlPr8M76';
$templates_compiledir = 'templates_c';
$mysql_charset = 'utf8';

and admin folder perfect and I also saw after installing fresh that the problem shows
Have you given full permissions for database user? Is it on cPanel?

1630123362565.png
how solve this problem

homepage url work perfect but when enter admin url and client url show this problem
Found this issue to be PHP version and ioncube loader is not installed. People who are using shared hosting should contact the hosting provider and install ioncube loader and use PHP 7.4
VPS can use the command line to install ioncube loader. Once it is done, it will work normally.

Reactions: egidux77 and Venom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock