• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Did you setup this server or is a shared hosting plan ? If you buy it , you should talk to the system administrator if you setup it you should check the configuration files. Error 403 means that it block you to see the the files. Error 404 means that the files is missing. Something you do not do right here. Best of all is to reupload WHMCS files and check if everything is done properly.
Ok, my friend, thank you very much

Hello, please who can help fix this issue, cron not working even if i setup it correctly in the hosting.

Attachments

• Untitledkjnlkjbl.jpg
    Untitledkjnlkjbl.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 34
Hello, Please can you tell me how to send emails to customer email like "gmail" instead of their client area email inbox ??

How can i use this with webmail or any other free service, because i want to get email from customers in whmcs and send auto emails to their gmail.
you can use smtp gmail for free, or smtp from the hosting provider you are using.

if you want to use gmail you can follow the following guide

Reactions: Stak
you can use smtp gmail for free, or smtp from the hosting provider you are using.

if you want to use gmail you can follow the following guide

but gmail "google workspace" it's not free anymore.

if you want to use your own domain, of course you have to pay a fee either to rent a mail server or subscribe to a gmail workspace, or use a gmail.com email for free.
no i want to use a business email ...@... .com to send emails to customer but a bueiness email in google is paid now, i search how to receive client emails in WHMCS and send email from WHMCS to client gmail using sendinblue for example or mailgun.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock