• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform

WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing and Automation Platform v8.10.1 Nulled

No permission to download
Don't be too worried about 8.6. Usually, WHMCS major releases will be full of bugs. Wait for the next minor release to have worry-free

d3v1l updated WHMCS | Web Hosting Billing & Automation Platform with a new update entry:

Whmcs V8.6.0 Nulled

Maintenance​

CORE-17898 - Correct merge field link for OX App Suite welcome email
CORE-18126 - Correct spinner for MarketConnect SSL sidebar action
Also known as: MODULE-7838
CORE-18127 - Ensure MarketConnect SSL active action is highlighted in sidebar
Also known as: MODULE-7837
CORE-18128 - Do not render Change Approver action for MarketConnect SSL once issued
Also known as: MODULE-7836
CORE-18142 - Nullify previous POP3/IMAP configuration when saving MS configurations...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just bought a new inmotion VPS server, can someone teach me how to install this manually.
I am new to this.

if is a fresh install u need to wait 24 hrs to perform his 1st full cron. make sure crons are set for every 5 minutes nad has the correct path.

This is not a new installation. I have updated (overwritten) 8.5.1 with this version. I have done this before, updated by overwriting files. The crons are registered for 5 minutes, according to the logs they work and are updated ((

if is a fresh install u need to wait 24 hrs to perform his 1st full cron. make sure crons are set for every 5 minutes nad has the correct path.

Yes brother! You're right! I waited and the crons were updated))) Thank you for calming me down, otherwise I started to worry))

Reactions: iKalanko
Hello,

First thanks so much for bringing 8.6.0 to us @d3v1l that is amazing 😀👍

Though unfortunately I am getting the following error: Unable to initialise license validation. Please contact support.

This is a fresh install.

v8.5.1 installed no problem. But this one is giving that error when I just go to domain.com/whmcs and if I go to /whmcs/install the browser says "Hmm can't reach this page" with "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" for error code. I have ioncube 12.0.2 installed with PHP 8.1. (I'm actually testing on XAMPP so localhost but 8.5.1 worked on localhost so that shouldn't matter right?)

Any ideas? Do I need to do something specific? Thank you very much in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: mhRubel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock