• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsCRM - Chatbot, Flow Builder, API Access, WhatsApp CRM SAAS System

WhatsCRM - Chatbot, Flow Builder, API Access, WhatsApp CRM SAAS System 1.4

No permission to download
We are tested 1.4 version only
Hi, I bought a VPS and ran Aapanel and worked, but I'm inside the DB and when creating a user the data doesn't appear in the DB. and the administrator does not enter
new user accounts only

I would like to know why I can't log in to the admon, it says Invalid credentials

Hi, I bought a VPS and ran Aapanel and worked, but I'm inside the DB and when creating a user the data doesn't appear in the DB. and the administrator does not enter
new user accounts only

I would like to know why I can't log in to the admon, it says Invalid credentials

Follow this instruction

go to client/public/static/js/ and open main.a3f72fd1.js file then replace this url - https://crm.zoomnearby.com with your domain url

Follow this instruction

go to client/public/static/js/ and open main.a3f72fd1.js file then replace this url - https://crm.zoomnearby.com with your domain url

Wow, haha, you are good looking, with great gratitude, but I discovered that there is no way to access the agents and when accessing them it seems that we are paralyzed. How about we find another way?
Can you tell me how to solve this...

Wow, haha, you are good looking, with great gratitude, but I discovered that there is no way to access the agents and when accessing them it seems that we are paralyzed. How about we find another way?
Can you tell me how to solve this...
Thank you for sharing your time with me, I am grateful for everything. poem, can you guide me on how to add the image because my meta is 100% working and I would like to know how to make the chatbot work

1713166680009.png

always get fake orders every day. does anyone know why this happens?
even though I have disabled the stripe method

Update please 1.8

My contribution is for everyone who has the problem of not hearing the sent audio

I don't know why they deleted it, I tracked the audio sent and it still hurts but it doesn't work (PLAY) I need the agent and I'll ask how to fix this problem when you can't play to hear the audio....call me in private... I need one contribution for me to activate the agent I use version 1.4...

My contribution is for everyone who has the problem of not hearing the sent audio

I don't know why they deleted it, I tracked the audio sent and it still hurts but it doesn't work (PLAY) I need the agent and I'll ask how to fix this problem when you can't play to hear the audio....call me in private... I need one contribution for me to activate the agent I use version 1.4...
1713234603714.png

Do any of you know a method to create and combine an unofficial WhatsApp API with this code?

Possibly that it works for both IOS/Android and supports private/business clients

No bro, and did you manage to make the boot and audio message work when the client sends it... I need the agent version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock