• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS 2.1

No permission to download
Hello anyone one can share Embedded singup module... i got approval as Tech Provider now i want to complete other steps.
without embedded singup module i will be not able to do. so humble request to share if anyone have,
Thanks

Hello anyone one can share Embedded singup module... i got approval as Tech Provider now i want to complete other steps.
without embedded singup module i will be not able to do. so humble request to share if anyone have,
Thanks
i know 1 guy he has but he giving paid

Hi, @everyone I have installed Soketi on server, but as i am not a developer, I need help to connect that with Whatsbox, Can anyone here help me to edit whatsbox code files to connect with Soketi instead of Pusher. if I am able to connect with Soketi, it will be a big win and a pocket friendly website. Thank you in advance

Hi, @everyone I have installed Soketi on server, but as i am not a developer, I need help to connect that with Whatsbox, Can anyone here help me to edit whatsbox code files to connect with Soketi instead of Pusher. if I am able to connect with Soketi, it will be a big win and a pocket friendly website. Thank you in advance
PM me

Screenshot 2024-04-16 045758.png its me only or everyone missing this onesignal file?
I see this when i am in Chat and inspect the page?
Can Anyone help?

and still waiting for help to connect soketi with whatsbox, i have installed soketi on server but i am not able to connect it with whatsbox.

Not sure what I am Missing! I have uploaded the file, on a VPS when I start to install I get error

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Do I miss any files or there is a specific way to install?

Not sure what I am Missing! I have uploaded the file, on a VPS when I start to install I get error

403​

Forbidden​

Access to this resource on the server is denied!

Do I miss any files or there is a specific way to install?
Try once browsing yourdomain/public
See if it works

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock