• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS

WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS 2.1

No permission to download

Mbdmbd

Dec 18, 2020
hellboy9211 submitted a new resource:

WhatsBox (nulled) - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS (nulled)

whatsBox – The WhatsApp Marketing – Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS – is one of a kind script that you can use to automate your WhatsApp marketing, offer support, and interact with your clients even when you are not available, using reply bots.
WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS - 4

Read more about this resource...

after i install script have notice, please fix it and reply my post how to fix this Screenshot 2023-11-23 173625.png

500 SERVER ERROR
Please tell me what is the problem?
There is also a missing index.php file in the root of the site.

hellboy9211 updated WhatsBox - The WhatsApp Marketing - Bulk Sender, Chat, Bots, SaaS with a new update entry:

🆕

• [x] New landing page ( to go back to old, send us a ticket )
  • [x] Handle incoming Audio files
  • [x] Comma separated triggers in bots

🔧

• [x] Language selector on landing page
  • [x] Prevent platform usage when limit is reached
  • [x] Option to show only pro plans
  • [x] Bot reply text is now text

🐞

• [x] Error on subscribe in Stripe
  • [x] When selecting custom field, can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock