• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What's your favorite WordPress theme?

Tired

Mar 21, 2020
What is your go-to WordPress theme. Premium and Free. Sometimes there are benefits in using a free theme as customers can update theme without worrying about licensing, etc.

I like the idea of Elementor Hello for Free as it is fully integrated with Elementor which is the most popular page builder, but been mostly using Kadence as a go-to theme.
For paid, depending on the website type, WoodMart is solid for store and have been around for a long time, but don't know any other ones that are in the same level with professional support and constant updates and improvement. Many of the themes on forestheme push to get to the top using mass marketing and affiliate programs but not many are actually solid and flexible in the long term.

What's your favorite free and premium theme? and why?

Reactions: hallow
Hi.

I would recommend Kadence, because although it has a paid plugin that adds functionality, the free version of the theme is one of the most complete free themes that exist.

Then, as a Premium theme, I almost always use Astra (Free) plus its Astra Pro addon. It is very optimized for loading and SEO and is easy to develop with it.

Hi.

I would recommend Kadence, because although it has a paid plugin that adds functionality, the free version of the theme is one of the most complete free themes that exist.

Then, as a Premium theme, I almost always use Astra (Free) plus its Astra Pro addon. It is very optimized for loading and SEO and is easy to develop with it.

I agree, I think Kadence is very generous with the features that they have included in the free version. Although I have heard a lot of good things about Astra theme, for some reason every time I install it, I end up switching back to Kadence.

What specifically do you like in Astra (Free) over Kadence theme?

Reactions: Seyerjo
I agree, I think Kadence is very generous with the features that they have included in the free version. Although I have heard a lot of good things about Astra theme, for some reason every time I install it, I end up switching back to Kadence.

What specifically do you like in Astra (Free) over Kadence theme?
SEO Performance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock