• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Welcome back Babiato

@ELLIO7
This is not good behavior, I was banned for asking for help? The link for download was not working, so I asked your help.. which rule did I break?
I believe it is a common sense that this forum is still under restoration work, you should let the #AmazingTeamBehindBabiato do their work to set this forum up and running like before, before making any request. Forum moderators have already informed the forum users that there are bugs and technical glitches in the current set up, which they want us to inform them about if we identify one. So, here though you informed a bug, but also asked for something that shouldn't be your priority right now at least in this forum if you really love this forum.

I believe it is a common sense that this forum is still under restoration work, you should let the #AmazingTeamBehindBabiato do their work to set this forum up and running like before, before making any request. Forum moderators have already informed the forum users that there are bugs and technical glitches in the current set up, which they want us to inform them about if we identify one. So, here though you informed a bug, but also asked for something that shouldn't be your priority right now at least in this forum if you really love this forum.
I didn't read the whole message from moderators... but is it okay to just ba someone whos been your member for a long time? at least a warning could be given

I didn't read the whole message from moderators... but is it okay to just ba someone whos been your member for a long time? at least a warning could be given
I do understand your point. However, banning someone is at discretion of forum admin and moderators. Besides, I strongly believe irrespective of what you are aware of or not, but if someone is a regular user or beneficiary of the Great Babiato community, he/she should be more concerned about the forum to be back more strongly than ever rather than downloading a plugin even after knowing what this forum have had been through in one last week. We should be more thankful to @Babak and All other Babiato Contributors to keep this forum alive even at a time when they have lost most of their database. They all are doing exceptional hardwork by trying to fix things up for all of us to use. We should be appreciative of their determination and courage to bounce back when everything seemed to be lost in one go. I hope you as well as all of us get the bigger message that I believe the moderator tried to convey by banning you. Besides, be a sport, don't complain like a kid, and move on. Accept your mistake, and ask the moderator for restoration of your account.

I do understand your point. However, banning someone is at discretion of forum admin and moderators. Besides, I strongly believe irrespective of what you are aware of or not, but if someone is a regular user or beneficiary of the Great Babiato community, he/she should be more concerned about the forum to be back more strongly than ever rather than downloading a plugin even after knowing what this forum have had been through in one last week. We should be more thankful to @Babak and All other Babiato Contributors to keep this forum alive even at a time when they have lost most of their database. They all are doing exceptional hardwork by trying to fix things up for all of us to use. We should be appreciative of their determination and courage to bounce back when everything seemed to be lost in one go. I hope you as well as all of us get the bigger message that I believe the moderator tried to convey by banning you. Besides, be a sport, don't complain like a kid, and move on. Accept your mistake, and ask the moderator for restoration of your account.
If Babiato wants my excuse then ii am sorry for not reading the rules more carefully. I am concerned about its restoration. But I do have a mind to think and to react. I think Some moderators are too busy to think about the instinct behind any message. Not all messages are against you or the Forum Moderators! anyways I congratulate the team whos working to get the forum back online. However, I will not be requesting to unban me.

Welcome back friends and thanks to Babak, Admins & Mods for all your hard work!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock