• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
Question: between WASender vs waziper, I don't just want you to mention one or the other, I want you to give your reasons, or if there is another script better than these two.

Thanks

Hi, Is there anyone know, how to solve​

chatbot = not working

autoresponder = not working

Last edited:
My problem is fixed, I am using latest official version the developer just restored old version whatsapp and Whatsapp_profile folder, then QR code is working perfectly.
Friend, I have the original script, but my support has expired and I downloaded the new version, but qrcode does not appear, all the configuration is correct. Can you send the files you made to correct this error?

I'm using the original script, but my support has expired and I'm charged $45. All my configuration is correct, but the qrcode does not appear. I think a bug in the script, but they are forcing the customer to pay again

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 2023-12-28_191050.jpg
    2023-12-28_191050.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 2023-12-28_191109.jpg
    2023-12-28_191109.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 66
Can someone tell me what to stop getting ban by WhatsApp after sending bulk messages

Can someone explain to me how to fix the problem

{​

"status": "error",​

"message": "To complete the process, you must provide the instance ID"​

}​

I have version 5.1.0, I followed all the guide but the problem persists

Can someone explain to me how to fix the problem

{​

"status": "error",​

"message": "To complete the process, you must provide the instance ID"​

}​

I have version 5.1.0, I followed all the guide but the problem persists
Did you put the server database information the same as the main one?

can someone please share 5.1.0 version (nulled)
i am unable to find the same

please share

Did you put the server database information the same as the main one?
Yes, or solved then by doing another procedure. An untente in this thread has provided a part of updated code of the waziper.js file to be inserted into the latter to correctly view the qr code. That's how I solved it

Reactions: ondrusch23
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock