• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts

Waziper - Whatsapp Marketing Tool By Stackposts Version 5.1.1 – Untouched

No permission to download
i install server successful but when i tried to enter chat or extrat group numbers it will say CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER someone please help

Reactions: blazr
How do I disable OTP, I think it's a very useless option for me and I didn't want to have this function in my registry, please someone help me.

Has anyone managed to nulled this? It is interesting for many to be able to have a direct plugin
everyone has wordpress plugins but those plugins you have this is incomplete because one file option.php are missing this is the file who connect your WordPress to wiper through API this is called get and post API file this is missing that's why WordPress plugin will no longer working

this is totally useless plugin
can't believe it?
installed plugin and enter API and proceed you face an error here is mention everything read carefully

Buttons not working in bulk massage and plz provide razorpay any indian payment getways paytm recommended

Is it possible to install this script on localhost?
Because nodejs return nothing after lunc

Hello All,

Yesterday somewhere get news about new updates, where param % state new place [ ], number verification, unsubscribe user auto delete from list, all kind of file uploads and send, New API buttons & api redefine, etc.

Can anyone here who have this new updates? Kindly share it here so, @sagar7906 can nulled it and make it public.

Thanks

Hello All,

Yesterday somewhere get news about new updates, where param % state new place [ ], number verification, unsubscribe user auto delete from list, all kind of file uploads and send, New API buttons & api redefine, etc.

Can anyone here who have this new updates? Kindly share it here so, @sagar7906 can nulled it and make it public.

Thanks
we are working on them i have received new update

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock