• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wave SaaS Starter Kit [w/ Paid Premium Videos]

Wave SaaS Starter Kit [w/ Paid Premium Videos] v2.0

No permission to download

hiy0104

Jan 19, 2021
Santa Monica, CA
hiy0104 submitted a new resource:

Wave 2.0 [Includes Paid Premium Videos] - The open source Laravel-based Software as a Service starter kit

Wave is the ultimate Software as a Service Starter Kit packed with awesome features like authentication, subscriptions, invoices, announcements, user profiles, and so much more.

Note: this is a *very* useful and very well-made boilerplate to start your own SaaS. Keyword: boilerplate. You'll need to develop a service or product yourself, don't get confused lol. The premium videos gives more detailed visual instructions on getting started. The script itself is open source, so make sure to...

Read more about this resource...

I have tried it with 2.0.1 getting dependency errors cant install.
Can't figure out how did they managed to work it with custom-forms , it seems deprecated working on just v1 tailwind.

npm ERR! code ERESOLVE npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
npm ERR!
npm ERR! While resolving: undefined@undefined
npm ERR! Found: [email protected]
npm ERR! node_modules/tailwindcss
npm ERR! dev tailwindcss@"^2.0.2" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
npm ERR! peer tailwindcss@"^1.0" from @tailwindcss/[email protected]
npm ERR! node_modules/@tailwindcss/custom-forms
npm ERR! dev @tailwindcss/custom-forms@"^0.2.1" from the root project

Last edited:
I have changed custom-forms dependency to tailwind-forms and it worked.
Haven't checked everything but installation was ok and nothing seems broken atm on frontend.

Reactions: raducernea7
I have changed custom-forms dependency to tailwind-forms and it worked.
Haven't checked everything but installation was ok and nothing seems broken atm on frontend.
What PHP version did you used ? when i tried to install it with php 8.1 i got error on composer install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock