• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
I like it, what price for it?
sorry bro.. sepertinya saya tidak akan menjualnya untuk Indonesia.
karena saya akan menjalankannya sendiri ;), Saya akan bantu sebisa Saya untuk yang Anda butuhkan..

English : Sorry bro, not for sale for my Country...

karena saya akan menjalankannya sendiri ;), Saya akan bantu sebisa Saya untuk yang Anda butuhkan..

not released yet? then topwhats got it running fine. you built for them? which script they're using?

not released yet? then topwhats got it running fine. you built for them? which script they're using?
Yeah, I'm also confused, I believe topwhats already running well and it's looks have more features than wasender based on his capture before

I want to try register trial account on topwhats, still didn't get trial code

Reactions: dammah
Yeah, I'm also confused, I believe topwhats already running well and it's looks have more features than wasender based on his capture before

I want to try register trial account on topwhats, still didn't get trial code
lol...its not actually your project? most of the wa gateway out there are using baileys libs, only the dashboard that make them having different features.

this wasender is asking me for a purchase key. what do I do? i thought its nulled
to null it simply replace this code on the existing app\Http\Controllers\Installer\InstallerController.php then input any 31 characters code to proceed.

multiple dashboard? or 1 dashboard connect to multiple wa servers? what is the server specs?
1 dashboard, connection with several WhatsApp servers
When the user makes initial initialization/initial contact with the Node JS WhatsApp server, the system will choose a server randomly from the 10 WhatsApp servers.
I also divide the backup server into several regions so that when one of the regions has a problem, my application still runs smoothly, on the dashboard server, SQL server, and WhatsApp server, I divide different servers, so if one of the servers is not running, the application still runs smoothly, here I also implement load balancers so that my clients don't experience long downtime if there are problems or maintenance.

Reactions: archonic

okey tidak masalah, saya akan mencoba mengembangkan aplikasi ini tanpa bantuan dari siapapun, walau dengan merasakan pusing di kepala, kalo kata orang jawa, cekot cekot.

translate
okay no problem, I will try to develop this application without help from anyone.

okey tidak masalah, saya akan mencoba mengembangkan aplikasi ini tanpa bantuan dari siapapun, walau dengan merasakan pusing di kepala, kalo kata orang jawa, cekot cekot.

translate
okay no problem, I will try to develop this application without help from anyone.
cekot cekot ki obate ngombe baygon mas e

translate :
cekot cekot is good

lol...its not actually your project? most of the wa gateway out there are using baileys libs, only the dashboard that make them having different features.
of cource it's not my project, I just commenting @dammah's post

as per his capture, showing topwhats dashboard looks running well and have many active users

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock