• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
Thank you
finnaly,
i'm finish
migrated from 2.x to 3.x its work without purchase code
how to fix webhook?
just add this function in bulk controller

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

and add this
1697094200968.png

edited: success deploy in production mode, thanks all
I cant see your hidden text please share again

1697546095383.png
How to solve it plz help any one
Please full fill all requirements from your server and click next button. For folder permissions you can run the following command:

chmod -R 775 /webroot/.env

chmod -R 775 /webroot/storage

chmod -R 775 /webroot/bootstrap/cache

chmod -R 775 /webroot/public/uploads

chmod -R 775 /webroot/whatsapp.js

chmod -R 775 /webroot/sessions

Reactions: AFFAN DARK
Please full fill all requirements from your server and click next button. For folder permissions you can run the following command:

chmod -R 775 /webroot/.env

chmod -R 775 /webroot/storage

chmod -R 775 /webroot/bootstrap/cache

chmod -R 775 /webroot/public/uploads

chmod -R 775 /webroot/whatsapp.js

chmod -R 775 /webroot/sessions
its assent issue means its intalled but css or js etc not loding in front end

For questions
HOW To Update
Its simple and fun
But you need your brain for modify this script
0. In dot env, change debug mode
1. Backup script old version
2. Backup db old version
3. Replace script with new version
Check error
Do you get error? Search in google to fix that
If you not need brain? Dont use this script
And please stop DM me

Has anyone else's reply bot stopped?
And does anyone have the complete documentation?
Lack of information to configure Mercadopago

Guys, I did everything correctly, but it keeps saying that the server is offline, but I go to my pm2 manager and my node projects and it's the same as in the tutorial, showing http://127.0.0.1:8000, but in the script it doesn't generate qrcode, it's showing disconnected when you are online

I'm using:
Aapanel:
Apache
php 8.1
node v16.14.1

Guys, I did everything correctly, but it keeps saying that the server is offline, but I go to my pm2 manager and my node projects and it's the same as in the tutorial, showing http://127.0.0.1:8000, but in the script it doesn't generate qrcode, it's showing disconnected when you are online

I'm using:
Aapanel:
Apache
php 8.1
node v16.14.1
try to kill your node fist then try to re run the node

I'm using:
Aapanel:
Apache
php 8.1
node v16.14.1
Check in your debug mode (inspect element in tab network) and search error in this page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock