• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS)

WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS) v3.5

No permission to download
again, i don't recommend this script for production or business use. the ratings and comments are evident of how incompetent the author is.

https://codecanyon.net/item/wasender-whatsapp-server-and-bulk-sender-saas/reviews/44936224 https://codecanyon.net/item/wasender-whatsapp-server-and-bulk-sender-saas/44936224/comments
i see like 20% are disgusted with the product, but 80% really like it and are supportive of the authors efforts. It just needs technical know how to get it running successfully.

i see like 20% are disgusted with the product, but 80% really like it and are supportive of the authors efforts. It just needs technical know how to get it running successfully.
if you like it, buy it then 😂

a lot of comments have no reply from the author. the item rating is low even though it was only released back in april of this year

i actually regret buying it. well, at least I was able to share it here on Babiato

Reactions: pipopipotes
again, i don't recommend this script for production or business use. the ratings and comments are evident of how incompetent the author is.

https://codecanyon.net/item/wasender-whatsapp-server-and-bulk-sender-saas/reviews/44936224 https://codecanyon.net/item/wasender-whatsapp-server-and-bulk-sender-saas/44936224/comments
But I thank you, because of you we all did not suffer losses, at least we have tried the application without having to buy it. Thank you, brother @bentacos

if you like it, buy it then 😂

a lot of comments have no reply from the author. the item rating is low even though it was only released back in april of this year

i actually regret buying it. well, at least I was able to share it here on Babiato
You enjoy the permanent update and the improvements that may be added in the future.

Thank you for sharing with us.

why would you wait for the future? you purchased it now, why wait?
Its a new product, one day after updates/improvements, it will be the best whatsapp marketing product and the author may hike the price to 100-150 usd but you'll be among the lucky ones who got it cheaply when it still had bugs

Its a new product, one day after updates/improvements, it will be the best whatsapp marketing product and the author may hike the price to 100-150 usd but you'll be among the lucky ones who got it cheaply when it still had bugs
i don't see that happening anytime soon. probably after 5 years? LOL. the author of that script used an abandoned project on GitHub for the WhatsApp server. what more would I expect?

anyway, there are far better alternatives. Waziper and Zender are what i'm using now for my projects.

Reactions: AFFAN DARK
Installation successful, WhatsApp Api working, device connected but Chatbot not working. I am enable to send messages though. Someone further assist me please . I am using local server

hi,
Install all the script on my vps and everything works great. I have tried all the functions and everything is ok. Thx

Reactions: TechBrain
For anyone not receiving the QR code;
step1: on root install directory, locate app.js and edit line 11 from
const port = parseInt(process.env.WA_SERVER_PORT ?? 8000) replace 8000 with the port you specified under whatsapp server, then restart nodejs.
step2: the node_modules folder located on root install directory may be preventing "run npm" from being executed properly. you need to move this folder from root directory to public directory. after this "run npm" will execute successfully
1687618164583.png

What im i doing wrong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock