• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WARNING AND ERRORS PLUGIN NINJA FORMS WITH ADDON Ninja Forms Layout & Styles

MyTester

Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys, I checked my site through antivirus and got some errors so I need help.

I do not mind dedicating my time to fix these errors, but I need help.

HERE BRIEF MESSAGE WARNING ABOUT ERRORS:

PHP Logs Backend

The presence of PHP errors on the web site informs you about the problems and some of the functionality of the website may not work correctly.

NOTICE - Run-time notices. Indicate that the script encountered something that could indicate an error, but could also happen in the normal course of running a script.

WARNING - Run-time warnings (non-fatal errors). Execution of the script is not halted.

FATAL_ERROR - Fatal run-time errors. These indicate errors that can not be recovered from, such as a memory allocation problem. Execution of the script is halted.

UNKNOWN - Unknown errors

HERE PATH OF ERRORS AND WARNINGS:

PATH 1:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: spam_1580536869500 in /var/www/mysite/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms-style/layouts/ninja-forms-layouts.php on line 202

PATH 2:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: Enviar_1580535615492 in /var/www/mysite/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms-style/layouts/ninja-forms-layouts.php on line 202

PATH 3:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: recaptcha_1580536874072 in /var/www/mysite/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms-style/layouts/ninja-forms-layouts.php on line 202

================================================

HERE PLUGIN USED:

HERE ADDON USED FOR PLUGIN:

Ninja Forms Layout & Styles

Can someone at least give me a light and try to help me?

In addition to the warnings above, to which it was still not possible to solve the problem, I do not know how to make changes indicated by the friend @zorerkek.

I have another problem.

NINJA FORMS does not send configured notification emails.

Can anyone help with this problem too ...
I already configured everything ... But even so it doesn't work.

And I tested it through the contact form 7 and over there the email notifications are sent and everything works fine on my website.

Only with Ninja forms, notifications are not sent.

I don't know where the problem is.

Last edited:
localhost-> php.ini
hosting-> if it is a server, contact the authority

Thank you brother. I will change now! 🙏

What about not sending the configured email notifications, why is this happening only with Ninja Forms, because of the add-on?

Thank you for everything my brother.

Your effort is incredible. God always protect you!

@zorerkek i'm about 3 days trying to make ninja forms send the configured emails and i can't make it work.

Do you know why ninja forms do not send configured emails?

That's what I said just above using contact form 7, WP Forms and others my wordprass sends email normally.

Only with ninja forms does not work.

Even making changes indicated by you.

doing test here with WP Mail Logging Plugin it does not capture or log ninja forms.

This confirms that: Ninja forms is unable to deliver emails successfully on my website's wp_mail.

With the WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin he informed me:

Email not sent

And he informed me this log WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin:

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 05:51:27 +0000
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: “[email protected]” <[email protected]>
Subject: Request Support from: Name TEST - About: SUBJECT TEST
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-Mailer: WPMailSMTP / Mailer / smtp 1.8.1
X-Ninja-Forms: ninja-forms
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text / html; charset = UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Problem is related to Ninja Forms, but I don’t know why or how to solve it.

Because with other Contact form 7 plugins, WP Forms and others everything works normally.

I don't know if you can help me with this? if I can be happy and grateful again.

First, identify where the problem is happening. A plugin like WP Mail Logging can help with this. It will return information on where in the chain of events the process is breaking down. If you’re not sure, or can’t get actionable data from WP Mail Logging, there are two ‘best paths’ forward:

1. Go to your Ninja Forms dashboard and click the banner to try the Ninja Mail Service.
  2. Begin troubleshooting using our comprehensive email troubleshooting guide.
Use SendWP to eliminate most mail issues without needing to do anything else

SendWP is a service that we’ve developed to eliminate the pain of email troubleshooting. As mentioned above, the vast majority of email issues that we handle are caused by the web host failing to process or send the email data passed to them from WordPress.

SendWP takes over the responsibility of sending all outgoing mail from your WordPress website. If you’re having issues with Ninja Forms email not working, install SendWP. That’s all you need to do.

SendWP makes ensuring emails are delivered as simple as a couple of clicks. So you can relax, knowing those important emails are being delivered on time.

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock