• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Want to give lesson to a scammer.

azsoftwarehouse

Oct 26, 2022
azsoftwarehouse.com
I have worked on someone's website and he isn't paying me when I researched his previous developers he did the same to them. I have access of his website. Now I want to destroy it completely how can I do? He has a backup of sites. his site is hosted on hostinger. Is there any way that he can't access his site? I have only access to his WordPress dashboard site.
Scammer site is: https://khabri4u.com/

If he has the backup, then you can't do much.
Even if you destroy it, he can restore the site from its backup.

NEVER GIVE YOUR WORK UNTIL YOU GET PAID, END !!!

Nothing much at this point, you van infect the website silently; create backdoor or something and be very patient. Do nothing until he creates new backups ( let's hope they he won't keep backup of original website ). Then he will collect backups with backdoor, malicious code. Then you can take down the website and ask double of the price. If he restores the backup, he will end up in a loop. 🤔

Don't have any idea at the moment, but Never give your work until you get paid!

Reactions: azsoftwarehouse
Fair Advice:

You should have given that person demo through your own web url instead of giving your whole work until you get paid. Consider it as lesson learnt. Focus on your work and move on. Taking revenge only hurts, this is what i have learnt from my previous mistakes.

I have worked on someone's website and he isn't paying me when I researched his previous developers he did the same to them. I have access of his website. Now I want to destroy it completely how can I do? He has a backup of sites. his site is hosted on hostinger. Is there any way that he can't access his site? I have only access to his WordPress dashboard site.
How much do you charge?

@Darkdealer for this project it seems done for but for next ones DOES using PayPal for getting paid helps and guarantees ? See if it does...

Fair Advice:

You should have given that person demo through your own web url instead of giving your whole work until you get paid. Consider it as lesson learnt. Focus on your work and move on. Taking revenge only hurts, this is what i have learnt from my previous mistakes.
main thing when I decide to give him lesson is when I find he has deceived many people and he will do same others too

NEVER GIVE YOUR WORK UNTIL YOU GET PAID, END !!!

Nothing much at this point, you van infect the website silently; create backdoor or something and be very patient. Do nothing until he creates new backups ( let's hope they he won't keep backup of original website ). Then he will collect backups with backdoor, malicious code. Then you can take down the website and ask double of the price. If he restores the backup, he will end up in a loop. 🤔

Don't have any idea at the moment, but Never give your work until you get paid!
Pure evil 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DarkShadow
Just start sending mass sp.am email from his domain - especially to any companies that are strongly anti-sp.am (Google sp.am blacklists, see which companies have honeypots and then mass sp.am them)

Be sure NOT to include everything you should include (e.g. do NOT include unsubscribe links etc)

I would personally create a NEW email account on the domain and sp.am from there, so the owner doesn't get alerted by lots of complaints.

Vi.agra, po.rn sites, gambling sp.am emails should do the trick.

HTH (y) ;)

How about adding ad codes on the website and generating income that will at least earn you something? You can use ads than are not easily detectable, add the codes on the theme, and child theme.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock