• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
can anyone help me. how to make campaign is repeat for like monthly. like can we use cronjob to do it? how to do it?

excuse my english

which service provider you guys are using? Like shared hosting and ... that supports nodejs?

Namecheap's steller hosting provides nodejs but i think up to node 14
yeah, correct. but my problem with Namecheap is that after an hour, my number gets banned. So looking for alternatives

yeah, correct. but my problem with Namecheap is that after an hour, my number gets banned. So looking for alternatives
Here's what i am doing:

I am on Oracle cloud, installed Aapanel and happy to use it as my number is not being blocked after sending almost 1100+ & same message.

Last edited:
shooting messages without banning, do you heat the chip before? what do you do?

shooting messages without banning, do you heat the chip before? what do you do?
I am not doin anything like that dear. I just installed the script and sending messages as per script but in less quantity everyday. i completed 1100 messages in almost a week. So, not having any blocking issue.

Namecheap's steller hosting provides nodejs but i think up to node 14
I have tested several hosting companies. Namecheap was good previously, but now their nodejs really sucks, because they refresh node js every 5 minutes, and your chatbot will stop working after 5 minutes. Also cron commands can be done minimum by 5 minutes now. Namecheap is extreemly slow also. I had long 6 hours conversation with namecheap support and lastly they told me to go for their VPS which is quite expensive.

So, i advice, go for AAPanel or Verpex. I am personally using verpex and they have node js upto 18. My bot with verpex is running without any interruption and is really fast. So, for testing firstly i bought verpex plan for 1 month for just 1 $ because i didn't want to spoil my money if they doesn't suit my app.

Reactions: itsM
I have tested several hosting companies. Namecheap was good previously, but now their nodejs really sucks, because they refresh node js every 5 minutes, and your chatbot will stop working after 5 minutes. Also cron commands can be done minimum by 5 minutes now. Namecheap is extreemly slow also. I had long 6 hours conversation with namecheap support and lastly they told me to go for their VPS which is quite expensive.

So, i advice, go for AAPanel or Verpex. I am personally using verpex and they have node js upto 18. My bot with verpex is running without any interruption and is really fast. So, for testing firstly i bought verpex plan for 1 month for just 1 $ because i didn't want to spoil my money if they doesn't suit my app.
How are you using verpex? I used verpex a few week ago and they had a problem with their Nodejs setting (server side) and it node js couldn't be connected so I canceled my service !

How are you using verpex? I used verpex a few week ago and they had a problem with their Nodejs setting (server side) and it node js couldn't be connected so I canceled my service !
I am using verpex and i didn't find any problem in it. I am using shared hosting silver plan. Even i have recommended the same to my clients and they are also very happy.

I'm using oracle free tier, just need an international card. By choosing the vps hardware and OS, it can go free!

just try with 1$ plan for the first month, if it suits your needs then only upgrade to annual plan. I also did that and after evaluating for an month, i renewed the annual billing
sir can you help me or provide me with How to set up the script in Aapanel?

sir can you help me or provide me with How to set up the script in Aapanel?
Aapanel is very typical to manage you have to do lot of work in that. You can try verpex, it has cpanel and very easy to setup. Till now, for me verpex is the best option. My initial spending of 1$ there was worth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock