• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Guys if you want to run cron multiple times in a minute then use the following technique.
Steps:
1. Upload the cron.sh file on cPanel.
2. Change Permission of cron.sh to 744.
3. Target cron.sh file throgh cron job for every minute.

Example:
*****/YOUR_APP_PATH/cron.sh >> /YOUR_APP_PATH/cron.log 2>&1

Sample:
*****/home/user/mywhatsapp.com/cron.sh >> /home/user/mywhatsapp.com/cron.log 2>&1

This will trigger your schedule(s) after every 5 seconds.
How can I replicate this with plesk

@Morehere bro my what's app number keeps getting banned.
It was working fine for about a month but right after that it got banned.
I changed server's IP, and yet again got banned again.
Do you have any suggestions? I sent about 1.4K messages daily, but for a month it was working fine.

@Morehere bro my what's app number keeps getting banned.
It was working fine for about a month but right after that it got banned.
I changed server's IP, and yet again got banned again.
Do you have any suggestions? I sent about 1.4K messages daily, but for a month it was working fine.
Sending bulk message at different interval of time will not get ban.

Try to change message template after some number of message.

It doesn't matter of IP address and number of message daily to get ban.

• Love
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
Sending bulk message at different interval of time will not get ban.

Try to change message template after some number of message.

It doesn't matter of IP address and number of message daily to get ban.
The thing is that even when I added a fresh new number, after sending only 1 message, it got banned. That number never had what's app activated and it was the first time using it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock