• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
Bulk delivery doesn't work for me. Has anyone been through that? I have followed the installation process step by step but it does not send. the rest works fine

hello friends is this correct, is it a false positive? @Babak

Screenshot_4.png
Please note that the encoded files always shows as infected because of discontinuity in the encoded php code and js code. The files uploaded on Babiato are safe to download.

Reactions: Kamily
Please note that the encoded files always shows as infected because of discontinuity in the encoded php code and js code. The files uploaded on Babiato are safe to download.
does it work for shared hosting? is that it has more than 100 pages :eek:

Some are looking for Google Form Integration.
Here I will share the working script.

Please follow the steps:
1. Create a google form with Name and Whatsapp number as input fields
2. Open Response sheet from the "Responses" tab of form editor
3. After opening a response sheet open Extensions->Apps Script
4. Copy paste below script and edit necessary values according to your server settings and save it.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
5. In Apps Script go to "Triggers" tab and click on "Add Trigger"
6. Choose settings as shown in the screenshot
7. Allow permissions
8. Try testing by submitting new response by form.
Enjoy.

If you find any great ideas please share.
can you decode this ?

Please Help, i use VPS and using HestiaCP for my panel.
but i can't connect to Node Server.
nodejs already installed

1672803795518.png

Done.

You can use Wa Gateway notifications settings to send whatsapp message by using Sejoli Woocommerce plugin.

1664174112340.png

have last plugin sejoli version? with your mod to wa gateway notifications?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock