• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vps Hosting

Hi there,

sounds interesting. I haven't tried yet the Oracle free tier yet. But I think I'll give it a try.
Can you really use it as SMTP server? Interesting, I have thought that on platforms like this they're blocking the Port 25. But not really sure about it 😁
Yes you can setup the SMTP, however, it is slow. Sometimes the mail doesn't even come through.

Try netcup. I have good experience with them. Problem is they are very strict on DMCA and other complaints.

That i don't understand...the contract is true? Some obligations?

VPS 200 G10s iv
Contract Period 0 month(s)
Billing Period every 6 month(s)
Set-up Fee 0.00 €
Price / Month 3.25 €

I might have come to the party late, but I have Oracle Free Tier with Hestia Control Panel installed. I use it for personal projects.
However, the SMTP on that free tier is bad. I don't know if it is the issue with HCP or Oracle itself. I welcome any suggestions.
For me smtp works great. email delivery is also very fast and best part is 3000 daily mail limit. I am on mumbai server. Another great option is WP MAIL SMTP plugin with zoho mail which is also free if you have the plugin. You can try nulled version available here.

That i don't understand...the contract is true? Some obligations?

VPS 200 G10s iv
Contract Period 0 month(s)
Billing Period every 6 month(s)
Set-up Fee 0.00 €
Price / Month 3.25 €

Yes most Germany hosts have contracts or some pre-contracts. Need to be careful, not all. But be careful :)
That is common in German hosts.

And for the price is quite normal..
You can use our VPS in Netherlands, no contracts :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Which OS are the best for VPS/Dedicated? Debian or Ubuntu?

For the Wordpress/WooCommerce websites is it better to go Nginx + PHP + MySQL/MariaDB – without Apache2? Or? Do I need Apache2?

I want to migrate 100 websites and go with HestiaCP.

Last edited:
Which OS are the best for VPS/Dedicated? Debian or Ubuntu?

For the Wordpress/WooCommerce websites is it better to go Nginx + PHP + MySQL/MariaDB – without Apache2? Or? Did I need Apache2?

I want to migrate 100 websites and go with HestiaCP.
Go with LiteSpeed Enterprise or OpenLiteSpeed. I was using Nginx, but the server response was very slow. However, when I switched to OpenLiteSpeed, it's much faster now.

My HestiaCP and Oracle are not working anymore :-( I am failing to log in to Oracle and my HestiaCP hosted domains keep redirecting endlessly.

I am now updating my name servers on my domains to point to a different host.

Does anyone know what could have caused HCP or Oracle to just stop working? Any update that may have happened automatically?

Thanks.

My HestiaCP and Oracle are not working anymore :-( I am failing to log in to Oracle and my HestiaCP hosted domains keep redirecting endlessly.

Does anyone know what could have caused HCP or Oracle to just stop working? Any update that may have happened automatically?

Thanks.
Mine still works fine. I know I had some issues before where it would update by itself and something would break.

Thanks.
Hi there!

It is obvious If you are able to login to your oracle account then you can reboot the server or in worst cases can re-create the server. If you do not have the access to your account anymore then the only option is to reset the password if not forgotten or still have the access to the recovery addresses.

Incase you do not have the access to anything. Then try to create a new account with another card of a friend of you or any family member.

Thanks.

Hi there!

It is obvious If you are able to login to your oracle account then you can reboot the server or in worst cases can re-create the server. If you do not have the access to your account anymore then the only option is to reset the password if not forgotten or still have the access to the recovery addresses.

Incase you do not have the access to anything. Then try to create a new account with another card of a friend of you or any family member.

Thanks.
I was logging in using the SSH key. I still have it in my backup. I will have to try and login again to see if I can reset the account. My main problem is that I was using the hosting as a personal backup server for some of the holiday pictures and so. Now I might lose them all, as I don't have access to them at the moment. :-(

If you still have the backup of the ssh keys and server is up and running. I am sure you ll get them back. You just need to try first.

I can recommend Cyberpanel with a clear conscience. Best hosted with Ubuntu and MariaDB on AWS.....;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock