• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Voxel - WordPress Theme & Framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo import can't be done without a legit license key

patch to use any license key to activate (replace the same file within the same path, test ad report)

Attachments

• patch.zip
    2 KB · Views: 37
Demo import can't be done without a legit license key

patch to use any license key to activate (replace the same file within the same path, test ad report)
although now it is possible to go to the "Import Demo" screen, but after hit "Import demo" button, License key not valid fault message appear :(

Voxel v0.9.9.4-beta.2 UNTOUCHED (needs to be nulled) @promowp
thank you so much!

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 19
although now it is possible to go to the "Import Demo" screen, but after hit "Import demo" button, License key not valid fault message appear :(
can import demo? then how we will do it further? .. we have all the blocks n others?

can import demo? then how we will do it further? .. we have all the blocks n others?

can't import. error
License key not valid.

thats not null

You must read before ask: IMPORT CAN'T BE DONE WITHOUT A LEGIT LICENSE KEY​

@Graphic46 @143dove @Lopik
you guys! Can't read? The post above said that it is impossible to insert a demo without a legit license!!!
👇
I thought that Patch will fix license verification and then demo will be downloadable. So I don't understand the patch, because the theme will work the same without it as with it?
I think the license only affects the import of the demo. Or not?

I thought that Patch will fix license verification and then demo will be downloadable. So I don't understand the patch, because the theme will work the same without it as with it?
I think the license only affects the import of the demo. Or not?

The demo is DOWNLOADED FROM THE REMOTE SERVER. I think it's easy to understand, right ? On the remove server there is a LICENSE VERIFICATION and NO WAY TO BYPASS IT. The only way is to hack the remote server. The workaround is to change the script in order to do an offline demo import.

holy hell lol Null doesn't mean you can access every single part of the code or functionality. Why do you even need a demo? If it works then just build whatever you need from scratch without using a demo. Ungrateful people.. makes me not want to spend the time nulling for people for free

The demo is DOWNLOADED FROM THE REMOTE SERVER. I think it's easy to understand, right ? On the remove server there is a LICENSE VERIFICATION and NO WAY TO BYPASS IT. The only way is to hack the remote server. The workaround is to change the script in order to do an offline demo import.
Ok now I understand license verification.
But ... We dont have the demo file for offline import, right ?

@phpcore
I not asked any questions. I said it not work. We know this problem. Anyway thx to share ur patch.
Of course, it won't. nowadays, all of the themes are call-backing their main server for importing demos, otherwise, the theme would be so bloated that your server/host can not function properly.

For importing demos, we should wait for someone to download all of them and send them to us.
And (Not you but other leechers), for Christ's sake, don't say it's not functioning.

• Love
Reactions: Lalo
Right, maybe one of you can share this file

Of course, it won't. nowadays, all of the themes are call-backing their main server for importing demos, otherwise, the theme would be so bloated that your server/host can not function properly.

For importing demos, we should wait for someone to download all of them and send them to us.
And (Not you but other leechers), for Christ's sake, don't say it's not functioning.

Peepz, which tool should I use to export demo files so everybody can use them?

Reactions: 143dove
holy hell lol Null doesn't mean you can access every single part of the code or functionality. Why do you even need a demo? If it works then just build whatever you need from scratch without using a demo. Ungrateful people.. makes me not want to spend the time nulling for people for free
if i seriously had that much of knowledge xD , Cant we get DB or File backup? from some one who imprted a demo? how about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock