• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Voxel - Multi Purpose Wordpress Dynamic Theme

Voxel - Multi Purpose Wordpress Dynamic Theme Voxel 1.4 - Beta.4

No permission to download
can anyone give/share gaming demo? i need this for underestanding how it will work

hello can you share those 3rd party websites?
Hello. I wouldn’t want to spam links here) I recommend subscribing to their Facebook group. Since there is virtually no documentation on the theme, you will find a lot of useful information in the group, including links to demo content.

Please note: Although "27collective" has a "mylisting" theme with 18K sales, the voxel theme and the attitude of the developers are cause for concern.
There are basic problems:
. The review/comment system practically does not exist. No pre-moderation, no guest posts... There is not even a list of all reviews in the backend(they promise to solve some problems).
. The user has a library, but there is no way to delete uploaded files. The administrator also does not have the ability to delete junk files. If the user changes/deletes - avatar/favorite image/gallery/attachments/review image, etc. The files will remain in the library forever. Even if an administrator deletes a post, all associated files will remain in the library and cannot be deleted. When asked in the group, the developers said that this is normal behavior and you can increase disk space, after which they deleted my post and all user comments))

patrocle updated Voxel - Multi Purpose Wordpress Dynamic Theme with a new update entry:

1.4.Beta.1

***Clean Files - Untouched***
Voxel 1.4 is a major update
Changelog is here:
RoadMap
How to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
Can we use woocommerce with this theme? Thanks.
I guess need developer. Anyone help?
No you can't... not sure where i read it, but the developers say their goal is to free you from WooCommerce.

I tried using it and it breaks... not Voxel, but Woocommerce. You can't edit the single templates etc. using Voxel, you have to use the main Elementor theme builder or another plugin... and with Voxel the use case for a whole lot of presentation layer plugins decreases the more you throw at it.

That said, it will run alongside it without much issue (at least I didn't throw anything at it, it just kept running alongside).

The big caveat is that there is little to no integration with the rest of the build. You have to treat Woo as a completely separate entity, or use ACF to hook into the fields. Voxel will tap into the meta fields for the products, but little else. You cannot filter anything, Woo is just off in Woo land... if you want a tighter integration it gets messier and more of a nuisance.

With the Stripe Kit coming out, I expect they will really free us from the beast WooCommerce and it's sharp, sharp teeth and claws.

No you can't... not sure where i read it, but the developers say their goal is to free you from WooCommerce.

I tried using it and it breaks... not Voxel, but Woocommerce. You can't edit the single templates etc. using Voxel, you have to use the main Elementor theme builder or another plugin... and with Voxel the use case for a whole lot of presentation layer plugins decreases the more you throw at it.

That said, it will run alongside it without much issue (at least I didn't throw anything at it, it just kept running alongside).

The big caveat is that there is little to no integration with the rest of the build. You have to treat Woo as a completely separate entity, or use ACF to hook into the fields. Voxel will tap into the meta fields for the products, but little else. You cannot filter anything, Woo is just off in Woo land... if you want a tighter integration it gets messier and more of a nuisance.

With the Stripe Kit coming out, I expect they will really free us from the beast WooCommerce and it's sharp, sharp teeth and claws.
yes u right but there is no Stripe here and I need to do my own custom solution with woocommerce subscriptions.

yes u right but there is no Stripe here and I need to do my own custom solution with woocommerce subscriptions.
Voxel has long been promising a "Woo Kit" for woocommerce integration. It was supposed to be available in this update. But as usual, the deadlines shift. Integration is assumed at the checkout stage (connecting woo payment gateways), woo templates will not be supported. It is unknown how this will work with subscriptions.
Some users wrote that they successfully implemented “AR Member” to manage membership and subscriptions. Although I don't quite understand how it works.

Reactions: Graphic46
stripe has an Atlas programme... it's pay to play. TThey will register a US LLC for you and issue you Stripe Keys and act as your agent. It's pricey but it works. You can also use another service and register an LLC and apply for keys with your issued EINN#.

I hope this helps...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock