• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VOTE: BABIATO New Design vs BABIATO Old Design

Which of the design do you like more? (...and why?)

• New Babiato Black + Blue Design (New features)

Votes: 89 52.7%
  • Old Babiato White + Blue Design ( Existing Features)

Votes: 80 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad its not so many that vote

Voting is up for a week. Nevertheless the voting process is just to understand how people feel about the changes. I still doubt the results of the poll will make @Babak (and the rest of the moderators) do any serious changes to be honest. 😄😁

everyone talk about design :( but nobody talk about bugs and speed :D
i love old theme too but theme dev not support anymore
theme panel is turkish :D

Okay, now we see reasons why the change happened.

You may close this thread Babak.

Our voting against or for the design would only make it look like we don't support your efforts.

Design or not, we love Babiato nevertheless as it's the contents in it we require, not the beauty 😂.

humm i dont why this theme dont show view count for thread
maybe i miss something i check other themehouse style all work good
like blok dark

I think the theme is user choice and everyone has its own choice.
I just switched to old premium style and i am happy with it.
For the theme update thanks anyway.

So how could @Babak handle time zone differences to

@RonanTheAccuser You are right. I didn't notice it.

(however, it supports my claim that UX is improved :D)

I think time zones are automatic. For instance, I noticed the time on Babiato now is correct with time in my country.

In my profile, the time zone is set to West African Time. I didn't set it there.

So I guess timezones are fixed automatically or something like that.

I don't like Latest Posts section blue link colors because everywhere everything is BLUE. It is hard to read what are the latest posts here. And the font size should be a little bit larger from my point of view.

I think time zones are automatic. For instance, I noticed the time on Babiato now is correct with time in my country.

In my profile, the time zone is set to West African Time. I didn't set it there.

So I guess timezones are fixed automatically or something like that.
I was reffering to @AssaDownloads post (but missed to quote him) regarding template change:

6:00 pm - 6:00 am
iO Dark Mode

6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Premium Style

I was reffering to @AssaDownloads post (but missed to quote him) regarding template change:

6:00 pm - 6:00 am
iO Dark Mode

6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Premium Style

Yes, I understood it One time.

That's why I said that might not be much of a problem since timezones works automatically. 😁

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock