• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Visual Composer Premium - Website Builder

Visual Composer Premium – Create Your WordPress Website v26.0 NULLED

1.) Download and extract package below
2.) Install plugin "visualcomposer-26.0_nulled.zip"
3.) Extract the file "visualcomposer-assets.zip" and upload to "wp-content/uploads" folder (or upload the zip and unpack)
4.) Enjoy!

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: sandwitche
Visual Composer Premium – Create Your WordPress Website v26.0 NULLED

1.) Download and extract package below
2.) Install plugin "visualcomposer-26.0_nulled.zip"
3.) Extract the file "visualcomposer-assets.zip" and upload to "wp-content/uploads" folder (or upload the zip and unpack)
4.) Enjoy!

TassieNZ :)

Hi TassieNZ,
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
would u mind to re-share the link

ye me too, why is wpbakery called visual composer anyways?
Both of them shared the same name at once really early if you are into WordPress for that long you would know. Anyway, wpbakery is bloated while visual composer as become really awesome had tried it once. Many themes sell their themes saying it's visual composer but I reality it's wpbakery. It's really shady business model.

Hi Champs
Any chance that we can get the latest version of Visual Composer Website Builder premium ?
thanks
J

Last edited:
Both of them shared the same name at once really early if you are into WordPress for that long you would know. Anyway, wpbakery is bloated while visual composer as become really awesome had tried it once. Many themes sell their themes saying it's visual composer but I reality it's wpbakery. It's really shady business model.
OMG I've always thought that this was kind of like the premium version of WPBakery Visual Composer available only to real purchasers.
What a shock, i always liked it very much from seeing tutorials on YouTube but could never figure out how to get it.
Thank you for explaining!

OMG I've always thought that this was kind of like the premium version of WPBakery Visual Composer available only to real purchasers.
What a shock, i always liked it very much from seeing tutorials on YouTube but could never figure out how to get it.
Thank you for explaining!
No problem guy, but it really is a shady business model. In the Visual Composer website, they bash how shitty WPBakery is, when they themselves are based on that lol

• Haha
Reactions: MrNoLimits
I'm not quite sure we've got the untouched version available to null.
If anyone has it, please post it so somebody can null it :)
It's sh** anyway, one of my clients bought it, it's so jaring nothing like they show it in the youtube video, just try oxygen builder or any of the gutenberg builders. Just stay clear of page builders, it's going to die soon. There was only one valuable page builder which was Elementor, but the 3.0 was suicide.

• Love
Reactions: MrNoLimits
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock